Sign in to follow this  

A race which I have prepared for months but thinking that there will not be anyone running this race, hence did not create a topic previously to discuss. 

Below link is my race review on the magnificent race in case anyone is interested to take part in Yokohama Marathon 2020. Enjoy...

https://autumnrunner.wordpress.com/2019/11/24/race-review-yokohama-marathon-2019/

Another Japan run... bro you sure is rich......

Noticed you tend not to write a lot on your race experience and what happened during the race....maybe your were juggling to focus on getting your PB...but  I feel that that is the the most important thing on a race review and should not focus just on pre-run and post run...

Anyway its your blog........ 

understand... frankly speaking, i don't remember much on what i saw along the route... the entire time i was mostly looking at my pace and the location of the next water point so that I can timely get my energy gel in... 

Will try to improve on that... thanks bro....

Always enjoy your Japan Race review on your blog. After running Tokyo this year, I understand why you have this fondness of Japan Race.

Thinking of running Kyoto or Osaka in 2020/2021. 

Btw is it entry for Yokohama Marathon by ballot too?

9 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

Always enjoy your Japan Race review on your blog. After running Tokyo this year, I understand why you have this fondness of Japan Race.

Thinking of running Kyoto or Osaka in 2020/2021. 

Btw is it entry for Yokohama Marathon by ballot too?

Haaa.... u enjoy every part of it right.. and the amazing thing is,  all Japan races have this kind of standard! 

Yokohama is first come first serve...1000 foreigners...

I never seen so many people lined up and cheering a running event, unbroken human chain along the roads from Shinjuku to Tokyo Station. It was 4-5c and raining,  miserable for those running but even worse for those just standing and cheering the runners. Japanese race is really something to experience.

Oh ok, that is nice first come fist serve instead the balloting system.