Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ZZIZZ

Marina Run 2020 - 15 Feb 2020 (SAT)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, starfinder said:

I like this year's medal. Big, nice and solid!

When you are saying "this year", do you mean 2019? 😝

I thought that the medal of 2020 has been revealed, then tried very hard to search but couldn't find details.... 😅😅 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

When you are saying "this year", do you mean 2019? 😝

I thought that the medal of 2020 has been revealed, then tried very hard to search but couldn't find details.... 😅😅 

Yes, I was referring this year's. LOL. Doubt they will reveal the medal design so early...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, starfinder said:

Yes, I was referring this year's. LOL.

👌😆👍

By the way, do you plan to join 30KM next year, to make preparation for SD? (Assuming we could finish FM on SCSM this year...🤞😅)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZZIZZ said:

👌😆👍

By the way, do you plan to join 30KM next year, to make preparation for SD? (Assuming we could finish FM on SCSM this year...🤞😅)

If I can complete this year's SCSM FM, whether within the cut off time or not, it is likely I will try next year's SD. It is 6 mths away, sufficient time to condition and train. Also, we do not have a lot of FM here, so I think got to try lah...I have never taken part in their SD's HM, as I think the price is too ex without a finisher tee. LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the organiser and management of this race has improved last year... didnt really hear anyone saying much about this race while it was a big hoo-haa a few years ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran 10kmin my previous Marina run too... seemed ok too... but heard 21km and 30km facing more issues...

1 hour ago, starfinder said:

I ran 10 km this year. Was ok. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, AutumnRunner said:

I ran 10kmin my previous Marina run too... seemed ok too... but heard 21km and 30km facing more issues...

 

Why not take part in 21km or 30km next year... great material for your blog...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, AutumnRunner said:

but heard 21km and 30km facing more issues...

Too late..... I have already signed up 30KM..... 🥵 Let's see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beast said:

Why not take part in 21km or 30km next year... great material for your blog...

Once beaten, twice shy... haaa

2 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

Too late..... I have already signed up 30KM..... 🥵 Let's see...

They might have improved over the years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Once beaten, twice shy... haaa

They might have improved over the years...

Agree. No give chance. Once beaten twice shy.

Even though I ran the HM in 2014 edition, this image of the purple isotonic drink (photo from your blog post!) still traumatised me to this day!! :bad::sick:

20150214_182559.jpg?w=225&h=300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

Agree. No give chance. Once beaten twice shy.

Even though I ran the HM in 2014 edition, this image of the purple isotonic drink (photo from your blog post!) still traumatised me to this day!! :bad::sick:

20150214_182559.jpg?w=225&h=300

But actually what is wrong with this drink? I drank the herbalife during the run and found it taste good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, starfinder said:

But actually what is wrong with this drink? I drank the herbalife during the run and found it taste good.

"A great chef cannot satisfy everyone's taste" 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, starfinder said:

But actually what is wrong with this drink? I drank the herbalife during the run and found it taste good.

There is a wierd aftertaste and... I dun consider this as isotonic drink actually... and I remember some runners felt uncomfortable in the stomach after drinking...

Edited by AutumnRunner
Change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:29 PM, AutumnRunner said:

Once beaten, twice shy... haaa

They might have improved over the years...

Bro....really feeling like beating you sia...haha...

I ask you to sign up you said "once beaten , twice shy"....firstly you never ran their 21/30km before so when were you bitten before? (or in your case you said you got beaten... I don't know who but  I am glad to know I am not the only one!) , and secondly you said you didn't face any issues with your 10km.....

Then you go poison others to sign up, say they might have improved... when you yourself is doubting them and don't want to sign up...

giphy.gif

Edited by beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, beast said:

 

Bro....really feeling like beating you sia...haha...

I ask you to sign up you said "once beaten , twice shy"....firstly you never ran their 21/30km before so when were you bitten before? (or in your case you said you got beaten... I don't know who but  I am glad to know I am not the only one!) , and secondly you said you didn't face any issues with your 10km.....

Then you go poison others to sign up, say they might have improved... when you yourself is doubting them and don't want to sign up...

giphy.gif

Well... I can only say about what I experienced mah..  and for 10km, It is the 1st category to be flagged off and there were plenty if hydration... hope u understand... i only state what i experienced and the facts... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sicklycat said:

The purple isotonic in 2014 is from herbalife??

Wasn't it from Pere Ocean?http://www.sgrunners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19459-marina-run-2014/page/6/

 

 

1 hour ago, starfinder said:

I drank it this year. Tot was herballife. Maybe I was wrong.

2014 was Pere Ocean. I think its call Boozt Isotonic.

I can't comment on recent years. I know Herbalife is a sponsor but not sure if they provide the isotonic for this year race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...