Date: 3rd November 2019

Flag Off Timing: 

32km - 0430hrs

18km -  0530hrs

10km - 0730hrs

Venue: ECP - Angsana Green

Distance: 32km, 18km, 10km

REPC: 19-20th October @ velocity

Runner’s EntitlementRunning singlet  |  32KM & 18KM Finisher Tee  |  Finisher medal   |  Running socks

OFFICIAL MEDAL: ELM

great LSD for SCSM FM runners

http://www.oxfittrun.com/

AA1C3A23-A1B0-4344-856B-302E0219967A.jpeg

0F66B54F-612E-45DC-B76A-300A8CA47F29.jpeg

Edited by stalky79

Thank you for updating.  As per the organizer, "Oxfitt Run II is not a Bring Your Own Bottle race."  👍

Edited by ZZIZZ

1 hour ago, ZZIZZ said:

Thank you for updating.  As per the organizer, "Oxfitt Run II is not a Bring Your Own Bottle race."  👍

Yeah. Good to know :thumbsup: I guess this is one of my main decision point (of cos beside the ELM medal thingy :bling:)

And for those wondering how bro stalky79 knows it an ELM medal race. Scroll down all the way to the end. ;)

Does anyone has any issue with Pink Apple races websites (Oxfitt run/Batman Run) using Chrome? For some reason, I can't scroll down when using chrome but no issue with Edge or Firefox. :iiam:

29 minutes ago, beast said:

Fingers crossed that they are bringing the post run food back!

Oh...was this food given during the July run? Or they may be emulating the Newton Run.

3 minutes ago, starfinder said:

Oh...was this food given during the July run? Or they may be emulating the Newton Run.

I am guessing they will emulate the Newton Run since the race format is so similar. 

The post run food was never announced as part of the race entitlement for Newton Run, so it is more of a bonus than anything. They may do away with it anytime. So best to assume that there will not be any, but still to keep your fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, lonewolf said:

Does anyone has any issue with Pink Apple races websites (Oxfitt run/Batman Run) using Chrome? For some reason, I can't scroll down when using chrome but no issue with Edge or Firefox. :iiam:

I'm able to use Chrome to browse pinkapple, oxfitt run and batman run websites, all good without any issues, although I received the "Not secure" alert for www.oxfittrun.com...

You may want to use "F12" or Httpwatch to debug and see what are loaded from the web-page on the back-end, and make a comparison with Edge/FF. Alternatively you can try to upgrade the Google Chrome and see whether the issue still persists... (This is converting to the IT topic...🤪)

image.thumb.png.53709a0c3e11db95af0b74ac6b1e6bdc.png

17 minutes ago, beast said:

I am guessing they will emulate the Newton Run since the race format is so similar. 

Just to add that no more "Challenge 32" held in 2019, as per the official announcement. (Unless anyone is willing to sponsor SGD 40K) 👏🤩

Image may contain: text

27 minutes ago, ZZIZZ said:

Just to add that no more "Challenge 32" held in 2019, as per the official announcement. (Unless anyone is willing to sponsor SGD 40K) 👏🤩

In the email they say that they do not lack the resources, they are confident that they will not lose money, and they are not doing it because they can't up the race experience from the last edition, but then at the end they say if they have $40K they will consider doing it.

So........................ which is which? I am confused. Do they mean they do not have the cash flow to do it?  

Anyway with the SG Run 32 and Oxfitt run 2, there is definitely no more room for another 32km run.