lonewolf

Soh Rui Yong vs The Rest of the World : )

13 hours ago, lonewolf said:

I think there may be some prominent landmark in the photo (maybe that small sign in the background) that can prove the location of where the photo was taken.

But this whole dog and pony show and all its subsequent legal to-and-fro makes me wonder one thing. You mean to tell me that there is no timing mat along the course of the SEA Games marathon? 

Surely, the spilt time would be sufficient to prove if Ashley has indeed 'dramatically slow down to wait for' the other runners. Or is it not enough? 

And indeed that SEA game marathon has no timing mat along the course, then its a shocking revelation. :startle:

sea-2015.jpg

Yes, Soh defended with with many questions as to "how" Liew could have done "real class sportsmanship" in his FB

liew.jpg

soh2a8666f898dbc37e.jpg

why.jpg

Basis of Soh's arguement is because of this 

argue.jpg

Soh is going to prove, at least one to two minutes, Liew certainly did not stop or slow down to wait for us, but almost 7 minutes, based on 2km after the U-turn incident (photo), Liew was still running with the pack, based on approximate pace of 3:30/km as evidence by the pace of the pack, how can the "true" sportsmanship be acted on evidence from the photo (location and background of the shot taken)?

Edited by kohpapa
On 1/30/2020 at 4:21 PM, lonewolf said:

I think there may be some prominent landmark in the photo (maybe that small sign in the background) that can prove the location of where the photo was taken.

But this whole dog and pony show and all its subsequent legal to-and-fro makes me wonder one thing. You mean to tell me that there is no timing mat along the course of the SEA Games marathon? 

Surely, the spilt time would be sufficient to prove if Ashley has indeed 'dramatically slow down to wait for' the other runners. Or is it not enough? 

And indeed that SEA game marathon has no timing mat along the course, then its a shocking revelation. :startle:

Well, we see all not SEA games marathon runners so we definitely would not know... but given that there are only at most around 10 participants in the race and there will be road closures and marshalls along the way, there is no need to clock their split timings. It is a race where the winner is determined by the 1st who cross the start line and  there is no fear of anyone who will "cheat"... so there might not be timing mat at all.

I originally started this thread to discuss SRY's omission from the 2019 SEA Games. But since that event has long past and the thread has taken a new life on its own, I have changed the Title of the thread to correctly reflect the current situation - Soh Rui Yong vs The Rest of the World : )

Thanks for the update, Uncle! :thumbsu:

Thanks @lonewolf, SRY is "fighting" an uphill battle against pending lawsuits. Seems like he is determined to "correct" the wrongs on accusation with the "right" facts. Let's see how the events unfold, legally.

SRY is an inspired athlete for all,  battle against vs The Rest of the World on his plans on breaking his own PBs.

Again, we report facts, and we let the Courts decide on the legal verdicts. Just enjoy SRY's journey against all odds. :)

sohdb50cf28044898d3.jpg

Edited by kohpapa

Younger SRY was a "rash" and competitive youth, and to be the best is his passion, as a full time athlete, he has to find other means to support himself, plus a future of himself,  and someone whom he can also share his passion with.

love.jpg

Tough to be challenged by so many "negatives" which have yet to be proven to be "true". Need to defend oneself with financial means to "win" only in High Courts, not in Races.

So far, SA has to pay for the damages from the High Court. ☝️

SRY vs SA  - 1 : 0

next vs  Ashley Liew, SNOC, RunOne... beyond 2020?

Edited by kohpapa

Soh Rui Yong Demands on SAA's breaches of duty in respect of the Confidential Documents and under the PDPA (Personal Data Protection act)...estimate damages in the region of $300,000, excluding legals costs and disbursements....Response within the next seven (7) days by 31st March 2020...

Letter of Demand Issued to SAA For Breach of Personal Data Protection Act

(info - https://www.runsohfast.com/post/letter-of-demand-issued-to-saa-for-breach-of-personal-data-protection-act)

Edited by kohpapa