lonewolf

Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2019 - 29 Nov - 1 Dec (Fri - Sun)

2 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Haaa.... why the skeleton huh.. just curious...

My sense of humour:  Waste - went to feeling wasted - night run - non gender specific ....  gels feel like swallowing a plethora of toxic chemicals...

20 hours ago, Lady Ice said:

My sense of humour:  Waste - went to feeling wasted - night run - non gender specific ....  gels feel like swallowing a plethora of toxic chemicals...

uncle "dress" up the non gender specific charactor and Just Bin It! message..:)

Just-Bin-It.png

Edited by kohpapa

9 minutes ago, Lady Ice said:

You gonna dress up Uncle?

as non gender specific black widow or black spider?

Reminder:  After Friday 1 pm, traffic to Marina Bay area is off! Road Block :(

Edited by kohpapa

6 minutes ago, Lady Ice said:

Go as white spider so we can see you better 

oops, forgot, this is an evening race. ok I will white as non gender specific¬†snow white¬†ūüĎĽ

Edited by kohpapa

21 hours ago, beast said:

On a separate note, seems like there is nothing on Sundown marathon when we are only days before the race pack collection of SCSM.

Usually at the race pack collection for either one of them, there will be a booth promoting the sign up of the other one.

So it could mean that the details of Sundown 2020 are not finalized yet............?

This year's Sundown had so much hiccups for the FM. I have my reservations about signing up.

4 hours ago, starfinder said:

This year's Sundown had so much hiccups for the FM. I have my reservations about signing up.

Hiccups mainly on the delay of wave starts and of course "pay to run"¬†to¬†drink toilet water¬†ūüė≤

Edited by kohpapa

10 hours ago, Lady Ice said:

Wah... very chim...

41 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

Sounds really wrong....

As I read, the worst was water ran out at 2 or 3 hydration stations for the FM. Which is what Kohpapa described runners got no choice but to queue to quench thirst from 'toilet water'. As I am a slow runner, I definitely would have encountered this if I had run the FM. Running for 10 km with no hydration for a weak runner like me is no joke! 

Hivelocity is no longer organising Sundown. Hands have changed... which is a shame.

Anyhow we are ready for you at the REPC. Come and help us make events in Singapore more sustainable.

Need your support Sg Runners. We are in the marketing section :) Hope you will all come over and say hi at the expo and sign our banner for great runners :)

image.png.a29b73e7c6b0802ed9155e0e001a05fd.png

11 minutes ago, Lady Ice said:

Need your support Sg Runners. We are in the marketing section :) Hope you will all come over and say hi at the expo and sign our banner for great runners :)

Well, how to recognize you there? 

49 minutes ago, Lady Ice said:

Hivelocity is no longer organising Sundown. Hands have changed... which is a shame.

Anyhow we are ready for you at the REPC. Come and help us make events in Singapore more sustainable.

Which one in the pic is you? I am bring many medals to recycle.

8 hours ago, Lady Ice said:

F4U Pte Ltd bought over Sundown franchise, appointed Infinitus Productions as the Sundown 2019 event organiser. "runners got no choice but to queue to quench thirst from 'toilet water' was reported (news and running blogs) and was discussed in Sundown 2019 forum... which is a shame.

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Which one in the pic is you? I am bring many medals to recycle.

The middle one...¬†ūü§ę

9 hours ago, Lady Ice said:

1 hour ago, ZZIZZ said:

The middle one...¬†ūü§ę

Wha,  I thought you point middle "finger" to our respectable @Lady Ice

Don't hate for uncle, the most "down-rated and despicable" sgrunner since when joined. I will get banned for this info...ahah...for being an inspiration for sgrunners...

who-are-u.png

In Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2018, I have this Youtube Video exclusive for sgRunners who supported @Lady Ice mission

at 5:12 min of this 2018 video is the same message for 2019. Cheers, @Lady Ice

See all at the REPC and give your support - "To Create grean change"

Let's hope SCSM 2019, there is a promo video clip.

Edited by kohpapa

1 hour ago, wonderfulblevic said:

I have a pair of old running shoes - not exactly pristine clean - can bring to recycle?

I rem it's ok... if cannot be reuse, they will recycle...

6 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Oh man.  Got scratchy throat and feeling a bit off and tired.

3 days from FM.  What should I do?

Oh man... it does happen before to me... all u can do is to drink more water, pop vitamin c, sleep more... recover as much as possible....

46 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Oh man.  Got scratchy throat and feeling a bit off and tired.

3 days from FM.  What should I do?

malayan-salt-candy.png

and drink honey (raw) mixed with water. 

suspects you have been "rained and wet" and so a slight mild seasonal flu...rest for next 3 days, all should be fine...and if sore throat developing into phlegm, then consult your physician... 

Edited by kohpapa

48 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

How is the expo... if anyone has went to collect...

Collected mine. 60 booth... arrived 1050am, less than 5mins collected mine. As expected, pretty well organized 

sundown booth at the very last booth before exiting

Even got a booth for North Korea marathon

Edited by stalky79

3 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

Collected mine. 60 booth... arrived 1050am, less than 5mins collected mine. As expected, pretty well organized 

sundown booth at the very last booth before exiting

Even got a booth for North Korea marathon

Swee... will find a time to go there later...