Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

The Straits Times Run 2019 - 29 Sep (Sun)

Recommended Posts

60803977_1034124180309319_52294693296904
 
 
1121094959_2019-09-29STRunFee.thumb.jpg.d680761f2ad60a0bbd62ba2c868dc9f8.jpg

*The loyal runner's rate applies to any past participants from The Straits Times Run in 2013 - 2018.
*OCBC cardholders or participants from OCBC Cycle 2019 will enjoy 15% off normal rates (includes the early bird).
*$1 from each registration fee received will be donated to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
*Existing ST subscribers who signs up for ST Run 2019 will receive an exclusive ST premium.

Runner’s Entitlements
Each runner will get

  1. One limited-edition New Balance “NB DRY” Male running vest or Female running tee worth $49.
  2. One limited-edition New Balance “NB DRY” finisher’s tee worth $49.
  3. One limited-edition finisher’s medal.
  4. One-time 25% discount for regular-priced New Balance products. Terms and conditions apply.
  5. Other goodies from sponsors.

Men-1-768x452.png

Women-1-768x446.png

67148202_10156826763548462_1037635945202

st_20190826_medals26_5070890.jpg?itok=aY

Race Pack Collection

Venue: Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Arena Hall 1

Date & Time:
September 26, 2019: 11am – 8pm
September 27, 2019: 11am – 8pm
September 28, 2019: 11am – 7pm

[Comment] Instead of the 3.5km fun run, SPH should have doubled down and gone for the 35K event instead! :crazysmile:
(24 May) Interesting. The loyalty rate this year for the 18.45km is $10 cheaper than the loyalty rate last year! :startle:
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yh90 said:

Any source of where you get that info from?

It was reported in the Sunday Times yesterday. And I included the Facebook post within the post but it's not showing up. Let me check what's wrong with the link.

[[Update] The Facebook link seems to be ok now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:33 PM, lonewolf said:

It was reported in the Sunday Times yesterday. And I included the Facebook post within the post but it's not showing up. Let me check what's wrong with the link.

[[Update] The Facebook link seems to be ok now. 

Ok saw. thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SG RED DEVIL said:

Both last year finisher T & medal was nice. Not sure if this year end point will it be indoor stadium as well?

Not indoor stadium bah. :crazysmile:

Should be inside the Sports Hub like the previousl years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 12:01 PM, lonewolf said:
60803977_1034124180309319_52294693296904
 
 
1121094959_2019-09-29STRunFee.thumb.jpg.d680761f2ad60a0bbd62ba2c868dc9f8.jpg

*The loyal runner's rate applies to any past participants from The Straits Times Run in 2013 - 2018.
*OCBC cardholders or participants from OCBC Cycle 2019 will enjoy 15% off normal rates (includes the early bird).
*$1 from each registration fee received will be donated to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
*Existing ST subscribers who signs up for ST Run 2019 will receive an exclusive ST premium.

Runner’s Entitlements
Each runner will get

  1. One limited-edition New Balance “NB DRY” Male running vest or Female running tee worth $49.
  2. One limited-edition New Balance “NB DRY” finisher’s tee worth $49.
  3. One limited-edition finisher’s medal.
  4. One-time 25% discount for regular-priced New Balance products. Terms and conditions apply.
  5. Other goodies from sponsors.

Men-1-768x452.png

Women-1-768x446.png

[Comment] Instead of the 3.5km fun run, SPH should have doubled down and gone for the 35K event instead! :crazysmile:
(24 May) Interesting. The loyalty rate this year for the 18.45km is $10 cheaper than the loyalty rate last year! :startle:

Thanks for the info! Wonder how you always get this insider info!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bluesky3000 said:

Thanks for the info! Wonder how you always get this insider info!

What insider info? :whistle:

All my info posted are from the official website and SM account. 

I do not post anything that has not been officially released. Or at least an official source (in the case of PCCW Global Charity Run)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 10:24 AM, stalky79 said:

4am sia....

can sign up liao

 

DO NOT USE MOBILE PHONE to register. Loyalty rate unable to apply when u make payment. Desktop one no issues

now desktop also have issues on the loyalty rate.... wrote in to organiser to get it resolved..

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Arvin Tunas said:

I've just noticed it is at the same time as Standard Chartered KL. Anyone want the bib? I just want the singlet but you can take the rest. 

@Arvin Tunas  Wow! You are really  ?    :goodjob:

To those still hesitating, I must say ST Run is still one of the better organised run. Very good for the experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...