Sign in to follow this  
ZZIZZ

SG Ultra Marathon 2019 - 19 (Sat) & 20 (Sun) Oct.

22 hours ago, sicklycat said:

Race pack collection this weekend?

Yessss..............

Image may contain: text

I couldnt find time to collect run pack today! :(

May I know if any fellow forum-er had collected, and what is in the pack pls?

I'll have to collect on event day -> am just wondering if I need to bring along a backpack to store the goodies, or I can turn up empty-handed (coz there arent any goodie)?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, sicklycat said:

I'll have to collect on event day -> am just wondering if I need to bring along a backpack to store the goodies, or I can turn up empty-handed (coz there arent any goodie)?

Thanks!

image.png.cdda8d9fdf307e243f5fa64b37df4e10.png 

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you with this, as I didn't sign up this race this year due to other appointment. You may want to write an email to organizer and ask for the details about the REPC on the event day. Good luck!

31 minutes ago, sicklycat said:

Thanks!

nothing much inside the racepack, event singlet, bib, small bottled water, bunch of fliers and string bag. 

22 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

image.png.cdda8d9fdf307e243f5fa64b37df4e10.png 

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you with this, as I didn't sign up this race this year due to other appointment. You may want to write an email to organizer and ask for the details about the REPC on the event day. Good luck!

No worries, thanks anyway :)

22 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

nothing much inside the racepack, event singlet, bib, small bottled water, bunch of fliers and string bag. 

Ohhh!! Thanks!!  :thumbsup:

Then I will turn up empty handed, and just deposit their string bag at the bag deposit :)

26 minutes ago, sicklycat said:

Then I will turn up empty handed, and just deposit their string bag at the bag deposit :)

Good idea~~¬†ūüėÖ

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what is the best arrangement if want to drive there?  my race starts at 4pm.  Thanks.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, tick said:

Does anyone know what is the best arrangement if want to drive there?

You may want to try parking at Marina Bay Golf Course... 

Participated in the SG Run 21km, same old problem with water station. The first few water station were overwhelmed by the runners. It should be a criminal offence to let 2 volunteers handle a single table as a water station. It just couldn't handle the crowd, especially the first few click. I bought bottled sports drink at the bike rental store at ECP and just carry it for the entire race. 

The route itself quite well marked and marshaled.  

My TomTom GPS watch recorded 32.6 km.

Ample filled water cups available at water points for "earlier" runners except some of the water points were quite far apart.

The organizer should indicate the two water points locations (i.e. km) where the bananas were provided.

Missing quite a number of distance markers especially on the return route !

Used as my long slow distance (LSD) prior to the SCSM to gauge my readiness.

By the way, I hope they may include 42.195km(FM) category on top of 5km, 10km,  21km(HM), 32km, 50km and 100km next year!

Edited by activerun

In my opinion, Craze Ultra is undoubtedly the best road ultra race in Singapore solely on the merits of their support at the CPs. SG Ultra will need to improve on the management and support at the CPs. 

POST RACE

When will the results be made available and will there be finisher certificates?

Your race result will be posted on our website after the race. Official results and an Electronic Finisher Certificate will be made available to all finishers within 14 days after the race on the event website.

Already two weeks, still waiting before the race is qualified as "Trinity Run"