Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

National Day Run 2019 @ Coney Island - 18 Aug (Sun)

Posted (edited)

1424370447_2019-08-18NationalDayRun.thumb.jpg.743357b2986d580bd8cc3a5fa45d25f1.jpg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2319341201611062/

[Comment] Another event from the hyperactive Tampines Central CSC (who also organise the yearly Lunar Run and Christmas Run). Just the usual no-frills neighbourhood run. My new streak run so will join for sure. Clash with TPS Race 2 so those who have signed up for the TPS bundle can't join.

Edited by lonewolf

Gentle reminder for those who signed up for this race myself! :crazysmile::whistle:

Details of Race Pack Collection

Date: 3rd & 4th August 2019
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Our Tampines Hub Function Room 1, Level 3 (nearest to Lift Lobby F) 1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523

Please bring along your confirmation slip or IC for collection of the race pack.

1 hour ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Anyone has any idea whether there will be baggage deposit, and is it compulsory to wear the event tee shirt?

There is a bag deposit & not compulsory to wear event from what i recalled. Enjoy the race.

A bit late but...  No baggage deposits for all of running events organised by Tampines Central CSC. This applies to the yearly Lunar Run, National Day Run and Christmas Run.

Thanks bro SG Red Devil and bro lonewolf. I decided to travel light so wasn’t bothered by the lack of Baggage deposit. Was very self conscious on the way home though on the bus and mrt cos was still in my smelly attire. 

I must say it’s a very well organized community run. 

Edited by wonderfulblevic