Sign in to follow this  
ZZIZZ

Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer 2019 - (SUN) 28 July 2019

8 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

Thank you very much for the reminder... I have to go to Novena again, where I have been there on last weekend for the race pack collection of "Unlabelled Run 2019".

No problem!

40 minutes ago, yh90 said:

See you guys this sunday!

Will you guys be wearing "TuTu"?? 🤩

I did never know that this is also a BYOB race.......... is it true?

I'm a little bit scared of holding a bottle and make an imbalance run...

image.png.2b0340fa21e07452cdf3461b71cc51d0.png

2 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

I did never know that this is also a BYOB race.......... is it true?

I'm a little bit scared of holding a bottle and make an imbalance run...

image.png.2b0340fa21e07452cdf3461b71cc51d0.png

No lah.

The online race route shows water points.

Screenshot_20190727-121554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by sicklycat

Did 15k, 5mins pace. The Pacers did a formation.  2-2-2.

Front are abit faster and those behind are those following 5mins pace or 2sec slower.

I was in the mid before swapping to the front towards the end of the race with Rachel see. (Last 2k)

Pris Chew did 10k, 7mins pace.

Screenshot_20190728-100548_Strava.jpg

Edited by yh90

1 hour ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Just curious, why did you guy speed up over the last 2-3 km?  You were on pace before that.  Or maybe you guys too fast and nobody following anyway haha

It was me. Cuz GPS play games with me and stated at 510, hence sped up.

Last k hardly anyone following us, so push abit.

Edited by yh90

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this