Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SG RED DEVIL

Craze Ultra 2019 - 27km (New)/ 45km / 55km / 72km / 101km, 12th - 13th October 2019

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, beast said:

An overseas run that is happening in Sept/Oct should already know you got the race slot or not bah....unless you got the slot but not sure you still want to go or not? 

Anyway nobody is keeping tabs of whether you actually go for your overseas run or not lah..... except maybe Simon lol...

U r right ! Due to work commitments, might have to forgo. Its not the 1st time anyway.. sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, beast said:

An overseas run that is happening in Sept/Oct should already know you got the race slot or not bah....unless you got the slot but not sure you still want to go or not? 

Anyway nobody is keeping tabs of whether you actually go for your overseas run or not lah..... except maybe Simon lol...

Yup... there is a chance that i cant go due to work commitment... so see how how it goes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Yup... there is a chance that i cant go due to work commitment... so see how how it goes...

@beast, "Anyway nobody is keeping tabs of whether you actually go for your overseas run or not lah..... except maybe Simon lol..."

So no overseas race in Sept/Oct= Craze Ultra in Oct 19 eh? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, simonleng said:

@beast, "Anyway nobody is keeping tabs of whether you actually go for your overseas run or not lah..... except maybe Simon lol..."

So no overseas race in Sept/Oct= Craze Ultra in Oct 19 eh? lol

Simon after hearing Autumnrunner not going for overseas race.......

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, simonleng said:

Wahhaaaaaa!!! @AutumnRunner is giving me hope.... haaaaaa

He always hope for this hope for that....

But when the time comes for him to give people hope he doesn't do it......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, beast said:

He always hope for this hope for that....

But when the time comes for him to give people hope he doesn't do it......

Hope is impt in life... with hope comes target; with target comes realisation... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaam.... Heavy work-life commitment affected training.... My longest distance covered thus far is only 10% of the event..... need to run my my engine for longer hours in the next few weeks. :S

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 4.47.21 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, simonleng said:

Chaam.... Heavy work-life commitment affected training.... My longest distance covered thus far is only 10% of the event..... need to run my my engine for longer hours in the next few weeks. :S

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 4.47.21 AM.png

 Hi Simon, lack of training should not be an issue to you. Your 3 times experience will most likely guide you on how to finish the race. Just that whether you can maintain best timing as per last year.

 Our biggest obstacle will be heat which we need to overcome. Good luck to your training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 11:07 PM, AutumnRunner said:

Hope is impt in life... with hope comes target; with target comes realisation... ?

Make time to run, run this Craze Ultra....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, SG RED DEVIL said:

 Hi Simon, lack of training should not be an issue to you. Your 3 times experience will most likely guide you on how to finish the race. Just that whether you can maintain best timing as per last year.

 Our biggest obstacle will be heat which we need to overcome. Good luck to your training.

true... most likely will be targeting to be back at by 7am the next day morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SG RED DEVIL said:

All finishers regardless of distance will be given a can of free Craft Beer. Compliments from Craft Beer.

CRAFT BEER.png

meaning finishers can drink more if they come back earlier then COT eh?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, simonleng said:

meaning finishers can drink more if they come back earlier then COT eh?🤣🤣🤣🤣

On your request, you will have to ask Ben, 😜

2 months 3 days & counting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SG RED DEVIL said:

On your request, you will have to ask Ben, 😜

2 months 3 days & counting.

I will try to run faster if this is true :P

9 more weeks to go!!!

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 8.33.14 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

And I haven’t decided whether to join this year. Haha 

still got enough time to decide  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puppyrun said:

How about this

All participants regardless of distance will be given a can of free Craft Beer at every CPs

🤣 

sounds like a plan. lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 8:34 PM, simonleng said:

I will try to run faster if this is true :P

9 more weeks to go!!!

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 8.33.14 PM.png

Sure have non-drinkers so extra cans for you? Lol... Siow liow heat is still not my friend at the moment. 😅

See you on actual day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, wonderfulblevic said:

And I haven’t decided whether to join this year. Haha 

Join the event & support Ben. The more the merrier.

This year CU has alot of freebies compared to past years plus we do not know if CU will be dis-continued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Upcoming Events

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Reports from the field: Did three more runs this week. I reconfirm that as long as I keep the pace easy, I have no problems whether I use the buff mask or the one I crafted out of moisture wicking technical fabric (old race shirt). Jogging pace just seems frustratingly slow as molasses though, but given the data posted by the others here, I'm convinced there's really a danger of getting a collapsed lung or a heart attack if you insist on pushing too hard with a mask on, so be warned! If races do ever push through this Nov or Dec, I'll still wear a buff mask (for whatever its worth), even if it you're not required to wear one. I won't be breaking any PRs anytime soon, but that can wait for better times. Long run planned this weekend...       
    • Face masks in the time of COVID-19: Six questions answered (CNA News)      
    • Better check.... That brownish stained color plus description is most likely metal strip rust. Probably design fault didn't expect user to soak overnight and then starts to rust. Of course, if you need to use it urgently for "washroom with no toilet paper" (a premium item now during covid-19)... then use it with no other choice, staining it with the real stuff...discard better...no need to rewash...for it has served the purpose...what a relief! Really when nature calls, you may never know your when you "ultra (layered) mask" may come by useful...btw, please bring a backup mask, just in case, for you still need to Wear Mask Always after using the washroom.... next time toilet-train during Exercise (Run)....endure and stoppage all nature calls..like beyond 1km...3km...5km... then next time you can endure this route for 16km for just 1 "ultra mask"...for Exercise (Run Ultra!)..😷
    • Actually, Events (SCSM or F1) are for the Economy, attracting both locals and overseas visitors to stopover and spend in travelings (Airlines/Airports), lodgings (Hotels) and immersing in the experience of Sports (Participation) and of course, savouring F&B during the Event stay...visit attractions (Tourism). Virtual Meeting/Travel via "Zoom" ...Virtual Run via "Zoom" or "Youtubing" casting... Uncle's VR definition - Virtual Reality - a simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world..immersive in experience... we may be moving into this direction after Covid-19...even when there is a vaccine for all...expect changes in the coming months Home-based VR learning start with the kids...
    • everyone has their own agenda on fitness... some have moderate...some have higher... some will race...others simply DIY...some want medals (extrinsic)...some simply go Green (intrinsic)... no comments on what is fitness...cycling and running and swimming... exercise is essentially to burn fat...so which one will burn fat better...uncle chooses running over cycling over swimming...so what's yours? all the best bro...continue to do what is happy for yourself...just define on your own Stay Safe Stay Healthy Safe Happy in 2020...because there is simply no real Race (Run) which has a higher risk...vs..Virtual Run (Home-based)...very safe.. counting down to Sunday...in hours...and MIA...😷
×
×
  • Create New...