lonewolf

Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2019 - 15 Sep (Sun)

Anyone know if the free shuttle bus from expo to venue is it 1 way only or got return trip as well?

thinking of parking at expo

15 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

Anyone know if the free shuttle bus from expo to venue is it 1 way only or got return trip as well?

Both ways. Some people park right next to the bus boarding point. Then in return journey, can go straight to car after alighting from shuttle bus. 

1 hour ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Both ways. Some people park right next to the bus boarding point. Then in return journey, can go straight to car after alighting from shuttle bus. 

Great! Thanks for the info 

Secretary please give discount for SGRUNNERS Friends. If no discount, no offer, please  kindly don't spam so much here about your event, it is not very considerate

THANK YOU

5 hours ago, Yellow Ribbon Secretariat said:

7 more days before registration closes! Stand a chance to win a COL. juice chiller with 48 bottles if you sign up before 18 Aug! 

IMG-20190810-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20190810-WA0001.jpg

The shuttle bus at expo is near which hall?

On 8/7/2019 at 11:57 AM, stalky79 said:

As far as I remember, got return trip...

Reached 11.04am...collected at 11.16am

6 counters for 5km collection

4 counters for 10km collection

still can sign up onsite

Posted (edited)

Collected my race pack less than 10 minutes.

Those who had purchased their shuttle bus online, do remember to take the shuttle bus voucher during collection.

Edited by SG RED DEVIL

- Arrived at venue at around 13:45 and spent around 5 mins on queuing for the REPC .

- The running tee shirt looks very nice. A little bit similar to Bruce Lee's yellow uniform... 😊

Very interesting. The counter do not accept IC for scanning and need the QR code in the email that confirm your registration.

The girl at the counter tried scanning the QR code from my hp and failed. 

In the end, just ask for my phone number. 

Very bad system. Probably be ACTIVE fault. 

SCSM used the same system. It better dun fail especially when they dare to collect a 6% booking fee (or was it 8%?) 

On 8/31/2019 at 2:58 PM, lonewolf said:

Very interesting. The counter do not accept IC for scanning and need the QR code in the email that confirm your registration.

The girl at the counter tried scanning the QR code from my hp and failed. 

In the end, just ask for my phone number. 

Very bad system. Probably be ACTIVE fault. 

SCSM used the same system. It better dun fail especially when they dare to collect a 6% booking fee (or was it 8%?) 

Oh yah! It was the same arrangement for Shape Run REPC -> Dont accept scanning of IC, and require QR code on confirmation slip.

Many couldn't find their confirmation slip at Shape Run then, and there was a resultant long queue at the info counter :blink:

I think this is coz of the new rule from PDPC, which means this will likely be the standard rule from now on.

WT!! PSI >=100 is quite a low bar to clear. :( But I suppose no choice since this race is practically semi-govt organised so need to follow NEA guideline strictly. 

The 10K race was cancelled in 2015 becos of haze (though I rem that level was higher then). Let's hope history does not repeat itself. :mad:

57 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

WT!! PSI >=100 is quite a low bar to clear. :( But I suppose no choice since this race is practically semi-govt organised so need to follow NEA guideline strictly. 

The 10K race was cancelled in 2015 becos of haze (though I rem that level was higher then). Let's hope history does not repeat itself. :mad:

already 84-96 as of 1pm today.... wah piang eh...hope dont cancel