Jump to content
lonewolf

Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2019 - 15 Sep (Sun)

Recommended Posts

On 2/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, lonewolf said:
598bcf9a-6cbf-43a6-a5a7-2086cb0d9674.png
 

Date: 15 September 2019, Sunday
Time: 6am - 1pm
Flag off for 10km: 7.15am
Flag off for other categories: 7.45am

Start Point: SAF Field, Farnborough Road (Near Changi Village)
End Point: Changi Prison Complex

Registration Fee

Price-Rates.webp

Runner's Entitlement

  1. Puma T-Shirt
  2. Puma Shoe Bag
  3. Spray Mist Water Bottle
  4. Race Bib
  5. Finisher Medal
  6. Coaster

T-Shirt_Isolated.webpSHOEBAG.webpBottle.webpBib.webp

RACE ENTRY PACK COLLECTION
Date: 31 August and 1 September 2019
Venue: Suntec City

Thanks for sharing! great info

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this year's goodies and even medal design was better than last year's, even though last yr was the 10th anniversary. 

The shoe bag looks like that design from the Puma Night Run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Medal design out. :bling:

Medal.webp

Nice :good:

Thanks for sharing Lonewolf. This year entitlement is much way better than last year. Siow liao...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, starfinder said:

The shoe bag looks like that design from the Puma Night Run.

No more "puma night run" for two years already...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ZZIZZ said:

No more "puma night run" for two years already...

Yeah. One of the unique location in the aerospace park, even though some parts we ran on pavement. Luckily I ran it in 2017 before they stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

No more "puma night run" for two years already...

Good riddance.

It was severely overpriced - Paid $60 for just a event tee and bib for 12km. No isotonic drinks or food were provided during the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beast said:

Good riddance.

It was severely overpriced - Paid $60 for just a event tee and bib for 12km. No isotonic drinks or food were provided during the event.

oh...but i tot i remember having them after the run. But nevertheless, i think they factor the mini music concert post run into the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, starfinder said:

oh...but i tot i remember having them after the run. But nevertheless, i think they factor the mini music concert post run into the price.

Sorry to be clear, I meant food that are given to us FOC. Not even a banana or sandwich or a can of 100 plus at the finish line. There were a few stalls which you can fork out more money to get though. In 2016 when it was at Marina Barrage, Satay By The Bay food court was about 300m away.

Yes the concert and Mediacorp stars should be coming out of the registration fees, part of "runners' entitlements".

Edited by beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouhh we're feeling the heat now!

Counting down to the last 7 days before early bird ends this Sunday, 30 June! 

Come join us as we run through the gates of the old Changi Prison wall this September. 

Do encourage your family and friends to join as well!

Watch our space at www.yellowribbonprisonrun.sg for more details on the run. ?IMG-20190624-WA0001.thumb.jpg.9b695ccf5b3dbefaf84e0131f46c68aa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, Yellow Ribbon Secretariat said:

Ouhh we're feeling the heat now!

Counting down to the last 7 days before early bird ends this Sunday, 30 June! 

Come join us as we run through the gates of the old Changi Prison wall this September. 

Do encourage your family and friends to join as well!

Watch our space at www.yellowribbonprisonrun.sg for more details on the run. ?IMG-20190624-WA0001.thumb.jpg.9b695ccf5b3dbefaf84e0131f46c68aa.jpg

Disappointed to learn that the paid shuttle service pick up points are essentially the same as last year. No improvement. You guys just followed a template from last year or something?

Edited by wonderfulblevic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Disappointed to learn that the paid shuttle service pick up points are essentially the same as last year. No improvement. You guys just followed a template from last year or something?

Dear wonderfulblevic,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that as there are limited number of shuttle buses to be deployed, the pick-up points are designated to areas that are more populated on the island. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why, why, why.

 

Every year since this race started in Singapore, either clash with prior appointment, another run or I am outstation. I am not destined to ever support this YRR :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kcslchin said:

Why, why, why.

 

Every year since this race started in Singapore, either clash with prior appointment, another run or I am outstation. I am not destined to ever support this YRR :(

There is always a next year... how about trying to prioritise this race for next year?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎28‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, kcslchin said:

Why, why, why.

 

Every year since this race started in Singapore, either clash with prior appointment, another run or I am outstation. I am not destined to ever support this YRR :(

YRR almost always fall on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of Sept... mark these dates down next year and try to avoid booking any appointments on these days....

If kena outstation again, tell your boss that you have missed this run for the past 11 years and you really really really really want to support this year.........can send someone else for outstation or not........

Edited by beast
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sept is always tough for me. 

This year 3 work trips outstation in Sept 2019 to 3 different countries. Sometimes, it's not possible to avoid or re-plan due to other cisrcumstances and other schedules. 

See how 2020!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, kcslchin said:

Sept is always tough for me. 

This year 3 work trips outstation in Sept 2019 to 3 different countries. Sometimes, it's not possible to avoid or re-plan due to other cisrcumstances and other schedules. 

See how 2020!

That's the spirit ?! We reallly hope to see you there at the run next year, @kclschin ?

Edited by Yellow Ribbon Secretariat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 11:59 AM, Yellow Ribbon Secretariat said:

Hi @prisangel, thank you for your enquiry. As of now, there's no confirmation on the Milo van at the run carnival. You may check in with us again nearer the event date. ?

Oh ok sure. Will do. Thanks for checking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...