Sign in to follow this  
bookie

Define Your Run 2018

Race Organizer: Decibel Events.

Anyone heard of them before? 

It says "Created in 2018" but I have not heard of the run before.

Seems like the longest distance one can clock is 10km. So its essentially a 10km for $48 run. Anyone wanting to run less than 10km I think is not worth the price?

9 hours ago, bookie said:
A morning race that allows you to make the decision that shapes your challenge just the way you want, just like decisions made daily.
To open up a new notion to defining your run.

You are creating a topic for a run that had already happened? Getting feedback to decide whether to sign up this year in 2019? 

7 hours ago, beast said:

Race Organizer: Decibel Events.

Anyone heard of them before? 

It says "Created in 2018" but I have not heard of the run before.

Seems like the longest distance one can clock is 10km. So its essentially a 10km for $48 run. Anyone wanting to run less than 10km I think is not worth the price?

I saw Run Society promoting it before on FB. They have a FB page 'Define Your Run'.

• Like 1

This is like running event version of Netflix's Bandersnatch. Your choice will decide how long you run. :D

8 hours ago, K!m said:

You are creating a topic for a run that had already happened? Getting feedback to decide whether to sign up this year in 2019? 

I saw Run Society promoting it before on FB. They have a FB page 'Define Your Run'.

Haha I didn't even realise that it is for 2018 also.......both bookie and I are blur sotongs...

Anyway did anyone go? How was the run? The concept sounds interesting but it looks like just another 10km around Marina Bay area...

12 hours ago, beast said:

Haha I didn't even realise that it is for 2018 also.......both bookie and I are blur sotongs...

Anyway did anyone go? How was the run? The concept sounds interesting but it looks like just another 10km around Marina Bay area...

Yea... how time flies~~ we are getting one more year older...

I did participate this race in last year November, the attendances are not too many. We just ran around Marina Barrage, Gardens By The Bay, Marina Bay, Flyer, Nicoll HW, then Sports Hub. Yes, you can define how far you run and your pace, you can even customize your route, there is no timer, as long as you go back to the finish/start point, you will get a medal. That's all. 

On 1/19/2019 at 3:12 PM, ZZIZZ said:

Yea... how time flies~~ we are getting one more year older...

I did participate this race in last year November, the attendances are not too many. We just ran around Marina Barrage, Gardens By The Bay, Marina Bay, Flyer, Nicoll HW, then Sports Hub. Yes, you can define how far you run and your pace, you can even customize your route, there is no timer, as long as you go back to the finish/start point, you will get a medal. That's all. 

Sigh.....doesn't seem worth paying a race fee for a medal

On 1/18/2019 at 3:32 PM, K!m said:

I just see 1 post over there. Did you mean "Define your Run 2018"?

6 hours ago, StephanieChew said:

I just see 1 post over there. Did you mean "Define your Run 2018"?

I don't understand the question that you are asking me. 🙄