Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

Lunar (Pig) Run 2019 - 17 Feb (Sun)

No one else joined this race? Did bro ZZIZZ sign up or not? 

Then again, there is a reason why I called this race 'no-frills, no bag deposit, neighourhood run'. 

The race pack only has the tee-shirt, a sling bag and the race bib.

There were two water points this year and water were served in paper cups which is an improvement over last yr 'hand you the full 350ml bottle'.

At the finishing point, medal (for the 8.18k runners), 100+, water and apple were given out.

Overall well-organised and things run smoothly, really nothing to complain about. Even the lucky draw was run well, only 1 redraws required for 10 prizes. I guess most stay back because they came by bus from Tampines and was waiting for the bus to bring them back. 

3 hours ago, lonewolf said:

No one else joined this race? Did bro ZZIZZ sign up or not? 

Hi bro, agreed with your comments about this race. Yes, I did join the race this morning, I was a bit late but eventually completed the race at around 8:30AM.

- Waited for lucky draw section but got nothing.

- Last year the "Fortune God" (MC acted) distributed medal shape chocolate at finish line, and this year the medal is golden and looks like the up-sized chocolate, very funny.

- By the way, my fortune cookie number is "8888" (seriously, no kidding), but I suspect that everyone got the same number... 😆😝