Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

2XU Compression Run 2019 - 07 Apr (Sun)

36 minutes ago, yh90 said:

Ok I'm sorry.. just that some of my running friends kpkb that ppl claim PB over a inaccurate distance.. 

There's no need to apologize to anyone, my friend :) . I'm a sucker for more accurate distance and I'm not apologetic for it. Each of us values various things differently. I don't bother about medal, race pack, baggage management. But I ask for safe route/path, good marshalling, sufficient water point and aid station. One aspect we all agree though, run well, run safe, run happy.

24 minutes ago, Haibei1971 said:

So far can’t find any info about photos and results in the web, any one find anything?

based on the webpage, result will be up in 3 working days. Photos concern, normally you have to find your own photo in one of those running photography page in FB or if you lucky enough in Pink Apple or Pris blog. 

6 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

based on the webpage, result will be up in 3 working days. Photos concern, normally you have to find your own photo in one of those running photography page in FB or if you lucky enough in Pink Apple or Pris blog. 

Thanks!

I tried checking the site, but didn't notice mention of how much time results will take :)

It is mentioned in the prize section... normally I'll only glance through that section for an obvious reason.

Running Shots uploaded their photos, taken at the end of Jubilee Bridge.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:06 PM, sicklycat said:

Like I said, I usually do not click on Hyperlinks, but I did see a handful of your reviews in the past. Anyway, just went through your review for this event.

Firstly, I think your writing is quite engaging, and is a nice read.

Considering that you made your way to starting pen at 4.05am, and you flagged off in Wave 3, I think I didn't do too badly (reached at 4.30am/ flagged off in Wave 4)...... ie. I reached 25mins later, and flagged off just 10mins later ;)

Yup yup.... maybe next time I should have taken more sleep also since wave 3 and 4 not much diff... haaa...

On 4/8/2019 at 11:10 AM, medic said:

so you have decided who is the emcee? your intro and your body named 2 different guys...

Oppss... I changed to JK after bro Lonewolf told me... think I didn't manage to change all... haaa....will get it done...

9 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

It is mentioned in the prize section... normally I'll only glance through that section for an obvious reason.

Ahhh!! U were on the podium?

10 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

Dun have my photo. got to wait for pink apple ones.

2 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Yup yup.... maybe next time I should have taken more sleep also since wave 3 and 4 not much diff... haaa...

I remember you took shuttle buses to race venue right? So no matter how you also need to wake up at the same time?

2 hours ago, sicklycat said:

Ahhh!! U were on the podium?

No lah, I mean normally I will just glance through that prize section cause for sure I'll not get anywhere close to it. 

4 hours ago, yh90 said:

Dun have my photo. got to wait for pink apple ones.

Bro, u too fast liao... still dark... so can’t take proper photos of you lor... hahaha

36 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

Bro, u too fast liao... still dark... so can’t take proper photos of you lor... hahaha

If I am not wrong, I saw 3 Photographers in   3 locations: Nicol Highway, last few hundreds meter to the finish line, finish gate. So I bet fast runners like yh90 should not miss the photo moments.

but sth a little strange this year compared with last year, until now still no photos in pink Apple site. :)

7 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

No lah, I mean normally I will just glance through that prize section cause for sure I'll not get anywhere close to it. 

Just curious, but why would you glance through it if you will not get anywhere close? Coz I never bothered.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Haibei1971 said:

No results and no photos....:(

Saw this at the official website, seems like telling people results not out yet pls go ask  key power international .... lol.

another running event to avoid for next year 

Congratulations on the excellent race! It is you who made the event a success! 

Results have been tabulated and will be posted here upon fulfillment of a contractual obligation
by Key Power International Pte Ltd. 

Please refer to Key Power International Pte Ltd if you have any queries.
(email: info@keypowersports.sg or tel: 6730 9580 ) 

Edited by stalky79

The norm of Marathon events results publishing should be lightening fast...these are digital info and handled by professional sport service provider.

This run - 2XU is said to be one of the major 4 local running events. Quality fades away...

32 minutes ago, Arvin Tunas said:

Hem it seems there's some breakdown between Pink Apple and Key Power International.

Any story behind?

It was said the result tabulated datasheet is ready.

Whose job to collected and publish these data? by Pink Apple? Is PA the event boss?

What “obligation “not fulfilled by Key Power? KP is a subcontractor?

Is it a quality issue or money ? issue?

I might be wrong and perhaps others are able to correct,

Key Power as distributor of 2XU in Singapore acted as the owner of the "2XU Compression Run" brand. Pink Apple is an Race Organizer hired by Key Power to manage and handle all the necessary works for the "2XU Compression Run" to be carried out.

By going public with those kind "ugly" statement, there must be a breakdown in communication between Key Power and Pink Apple. 

1 hour ago, Arvin Tunas said:

I might be wrong and perhaps others are able to correct,

Key Power as distributor of 2XU in Singapore acted as the owner of the "2XU Compression Run" brand. Pink Apple is an Race Organizer hired by Key Power to manage and handle all the necessary works for the "2XU Compression Run" to be carried out.

By going public with those kind "ugly" statement, there must be a breakdown in communication between Key Power and Pink Apple. 

Let’s pray this saga end tomorrow...??

The longer this thing is dragging, the more damage...to the image for both Pink Apple and 2XU ?

4 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Saw this at the official website, seems like telling people results not out yet pls go ask  key power international .... lol.

another running event to avoid for next year 

Congratulations on the excellent race! It is you who made the event a success! 

Results have been tabulated and will be posted here upon fulfillment of a contractual obligation
by Key Power International Pte Ltd. 

Please refer to Key Power International Pte Ltd if you have any queries.
(email: info@keypowersports.sg or tel: 6730 9580 ) 

Dropped them a email regarding this.

4 hours ago, Haibei1971 said:

The longer this thing is dragging, the more damage...to the image for both Pink Apple and 2XU

This type of conflict should have not been revealed to the public, the reputation of all sides will be ruined, no winner...  ?‍♂️