Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

2XU Compression Run 2019 - 07 Apr (Sun)

1 minute ago, stalky79 said:

Decided not to sign up for this.. (unless if it’s free), if I sign up limpeh cut 

What else are you offering to cut? We still waiting for your kkj to be cut due to YOLO going as planned lol.

we also don't know if stalky79 is a he or she or the real ID?

maybe sign up already we will never know

Never really liked the material of 2XU race singlets and finishing tees. Hardly wear them again. Price aside, I think the race is getting overcrowded, more like youngsters social gatherings in the half marathon.

2 hours ago, NoobieRunner said:

Just to make it official;- Noobie not signing up. It's a chop carrot race.

If there is still strong support after the price has increased, it is a mandate for other races to also increase their prices which ultimately cause (consumers) runners to lose out.

Already included you in the 'skipping' list :crazysmile:

2 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Decided not to sign up for this.. (unless if it’s free), if I sign up limpeh cut 

U dun deserves that 2nd chance at Yellow Ribbon next year. Someone who is genuinely repentant will not vow to cut here or there in public :crazysmile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lonewolf said:

Already included you in the 'skipping' list :crazysmile:

U dun deserves that 2nd chance at Yellow Ribbon next year. Someone who is genuinely repentant will not vow to cut here or there in public :crazysmile:

Don’t like that leh, I under yellow ribbon scheme already

1 minute ago, stalky79 said:

I'm glad to see that eventually you adopted the conception of "Yellow Ribbon"~~~ 😄😅😆🤪😆😝

14 hours ago, stalky79 said:

you mean you ownself tie a yellow ribbon on yourself?

On 10/24/2018 at 9:08 AM, medic said:

you mean you ownself tie a yellow ribbon on yourself?

Not really, this comes from the concept of "Yellow Ribbon", and probably this is what I summarized: give the second chance to xxxx.... Glad to see that bro Stalky79 adopted it already 🤪🤪

1 hour ago, bookie said:

event cancelled maybe

Where is your source of information from?

1 hour ago, beast said:

Where is your source of information from?

OFFICIAL WEBSITE. MAYBE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

2 hours ago, bookie said:

OFFICIAL WEBSITE. MAYBE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Exactly where on the official website did it say it might be cancelled? Maybe my understanding of English is bad, but I combed through the entire website and didn't read anything about it.

And gosh can you don't use full caps? You really don't have much internet etiquette....  

On the other hand....at its official Facebook page just hours ago....

"Registration for 2XU Compression Run 2019 is full!

Thank you so much for your overwhelming support.

See y’all at the F1 Pit Building on 7th April!""

23 minutes ago, beast said:

Exactly where on the official website did it say it might be cancelled? Maybe my understanding of English is bad, but I combed through the entire website and didn't read anything about it.

And gosh can you don't use full caps? You really don't have much internet etiquette....  

On the other hand....at its official Facebook page just hours ago....

"Registration for 2XU Compression Run 2019 is full!

Thank you so much for your overwhelming support.

See y’all at the F1 Pit Building on 7th April!""

Thanks for checking!

Glad its proceeding as normal... Time to start training... :lazy:

6 hours ago, beast said:

And gosh can you don't use full caps?

IT Tips: in case the "Caps Lock" key is really locked up, no worries at all... please just press "shift" key while keying in words. 😎 

oh ok sorry friends, I apologise everything. I saw on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE suddently "CLOSED" no explanaiton so I got scared, but now everything is OK.

Sorry for CAPS, I use ACESSIBILITY MODE because of handicap

15 hours ago, K!m said:

I hope those who joined will have a good run. 🤑

Sigh... Why do they do that....now the run is going to be oversubscribed again because they want to make more money........

Either not enough runners, or just greedy to earn more and make it a squeeze for everyone. 

I stopped the 2xu 21km streak beginning this year. It just gotten too expensive, as I was paying just about the same price for the SCSM 2108 FM.

😤😤 I still remember that I waited in the start pen for about 1 hour in 2XU 2018, because thousands runners were grouped by multiple waves... After I was running across the start line, the first thing I wanted to do is to look for washroom... 

22 hours ago, Ender said:

Either not enough runners, or just greedy to earn more and make it a squeeze for everyone. 

I stopped the 2xu 21km streak beginning this year. It just gotten too expensive, as I was paying just about the same price for the SCSM 2108 FM.

Greedy sounds more like it... if they did not had enough runners they would not have closed registration earlier.

Seems like Pink Apple had not taken into the feedback in the past years that this run is severely oversubscribed despite them increasing registration fees... yet they don't control the number of runners.

What to do... We are at the mercy of these organizers....Can only boycott to make a clearer stand....

Edited by beast

15 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

😤😤 I still remember that I waited in the start pen for about 1 hour in 2XU 2018, because thousands runners were grouped by multiple waves... After I was running across the start line, the first thing I wanted to do is to look for washroom... 

That is why I boycott this year