Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

2XU Compression Run 2019 - 07 Apr (Sun)

masthead.jpg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2XUCompressionRunSG/
Registrationhttps://reg5.digitalracesolutions.com.sg/cgi-bin/registration/2xu2019/prereg.cgi

Date : 7 April 2019 (Sun)
Time: 4:30AM
Venue: F1 Pit Building

Flag off Time:  0430 (21.1km) 0630 (10k) 0800 (5K)
Cut-off Time: 4 hrs (21.1km) 2.5hrs (10K) 1.5hrs (5K)

860721084_2019-04-072XUCompressionRunFee.jpg.7744a1cd6e2af73dd2a1a46a2692cf6a.jpg

*Participants from 2014-2018.

*Participants of any one edition of 2XU Compression Run Singapore from 2014-2018. Please ensure that the same NRIC / FIN / Passport Number is used as your past registration. Should you face any problems, please do not proceed with registration and email us for assistance. No refunds will be given for price difference from the loyalty rate.

Runner's Entitlement

• 2XU Singlet
  • 2XU Finisher T-Shirt for 21.1km
  • Finisher Medal

Edited by lonewolf

Organized runs are smart to "save the date", due to the large number of runs in the current running calendar. 

I wish runs could spread themselves out more throughout the course of the year. April-September appears to be the peak period for running events. Not many such events in the Oct-Jan period (except for Stand Chart + a few others). 

Every year for this race, the 'no marathon' comment keep coming up. Like a broken record. :crazysmile:

Dun know why this keeps coming up when Pink Apple has more than on one occasion categorially stated that they have ZERO inclination to stage another FM. -_-

I agree that it's really early this year I remember registering for this race at the end of Dec last year. This year Early Bird ends in November. It's smart of Pink Apple to 'lock in' participation early. It does not hurt that they can also use the monies paid for the early race registration to assist in the cash flow (regardless of whether it's needed or not by Pink Apple)

$2 inflation across the board :money:

20 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

Every year for this race, the 'no marathon' comment keep coming up. Like a broken record. :crazysmile:

Dun know why this keeps coming up when Pink Apple has more than on one occasion categorially stated that they have ZERO inclination to stage another FM. -_-

I agree that it's really early this year I remember registering for this race at the end of Dec last year. This year Early Bird ends in November. It's smart of Pink Apple to 'lock in' participation early. It does not hurt that they can also use the monies paid for the early race registration to assist in the cash flow (regardless of whether it's needed or not by Pink Apple)

$2 inflation across the board :money:

Maybe only Autumn bro still harbouring hope bah..... he is always hopeful on a lot things that 99.99% will not happen haha.....

Anyway will skip....overcrowded and expensive race ($62 for HM???).... will just join Income Run instead...... 

Loyalty so high at $62.  What was last year price, I forgotten liao, even though I signed up then.

Edited by Ender

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Loyalty so high at $62.  What was last year price, I forgotten liao, even though I signed up then.

It was SGD60.00 on 21KM for loyalty rate in last year. 3.333333333%  increment...

Edited by ZZIZZ

12 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

This year still no full marathon... can register? That's fast....

this year over liao...can register for this year de ar? :P

13 hours ago, beast said:

Maybe only Autumn bro still harbouring hope bah..... he is always hopeful on a lot things that 99.99% will not happen haha.....

Anyway will skip....overcrowded and expensive race ($62 for HM???).... will just join Income Run instead...... 

Haiz. You said it not me. :crazysmile: I dun want to say it cos it seems as if I'm always hitting at him (in jest of cos). :fish:

This is one of my streak races so I will probably continue running it. But I'm not sure if I will continue to join if the fee hits $70 (which it will in a year or two). Cross that bridge when it comes. 

Of cos another reason to join is for the potential ELM medal :bling:

So expensive? Soon I won't be loyalty runner liao - then even less motivated to sign up 😁

Income run again. Wil also get a black color tee to sleep in