Jump to content
lonewolf

Income Eco Run 2019 - 28 Apr (Sun)

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

yes... i quite like the design and cutting.... still using it these days...

Many years passed, is it still white? 😂😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 3:14 PM, beast said:

I think the organizer of the run is doing things that essentially contradicts one another.

Firstly, the definition of zero waste to them is not to have finisher shirt and medal.

Zero waste runners still use the paper cups during the run, so this doesn't make them true zero waste.

Personally I prefer medal only, I don't need running tee and finisher tee; so several years ago when I filled out Income Eco run survey, I just suggested organizer that... Also, BYOB is definitely a good suggestion, we have done that even on the trail race further than 21KM in last year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, ZZIZZ said:

It still looks to be a bottle opener...

IT SAYS ON THE IMAGE ITSELF THAT THE MEDAL IS A BOTTLE OPENER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 5:40 PM, lonewolf said:

Just for you bro.

Sorry I missed out on posting this earlier.

50510644_10156886772315629_8660890849049

Nice, eco Run was one of my first ever race 3 years back ... that time wearing 2XL, then last year XL... this year wearing L liao... lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Nice, eco Run was one of my first ever race 3 years back ... that time wearing 2XL, then last year XL... this year wearing L liao... lol

 

Wah.. so nice. I started wearing L when I started running in races in 2012. Sadly till now, still maintain L.

Or maybe I should be thankful that I can still maintain L. :crazysmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Wah.. so nice. I started wearing L when I started running in races in 2012. Sadly till now, still maintain L.

Or maybe I should be thankful that I can still maintain L. :crazysmile:

I just hope that after eating+drinking+sleeping during CNY holiday, I won't up-size...... 🤩🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 12:34 PM, lonewolf said:

Wah.. so nice. I started wearing L when I started running in races in 2012. Sadly till now, still maintain L.

Or maybe I should be thankful that I can still maintain L. :crazysmile:

L harder to downsize Liao... should be thankful...hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 8:37 AM, stalky79 said:

Nice, eco Run was one of my first ever race 3 years back ... that time wearing 2XL, then last year XL... this year wearing L liao... lol

 

Different brands have different cutting and measurements. Just like I wore S size for UA SCSM shirt and M/L size for others. 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, K!m said:

Different brands have different cutting and measurements. Just like I wore S size for UA SCSM shirt and M/L size for others. 😝

Oh come on, Stalky79 needs more encouragement, don't tell him the truth please... 🤪🤪

Anyway, eco Run always uses NB as their tee shirt sponsor, so, same brand. Stalky79 bro really slimmed down. Congrats!👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ZZIZZ said:

Oh come on, Stalky79 needs more encouragement, don't tell him the truth please... 🤪🤪

Anyway, eco Run always uses NB as their tee shirt sponsor, so, same brand. Stalky79 bro really slimmed down. Congrats!👏👏

They had mizuno before which I find the cutting was quite big actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

Anyway, eco Run always uses NB as their tee shirt sponsor, so, same brand. Stalky79 bro really slimmed down. Congrats!👏👏

1

No lah. I think u dun join this run enough.:crazysmile:

This race also has Brooks, Newton, CompressSports and Mizuno as apparel sponsor. 

But you are correct because the cutting of the above are more or less the same (not like UA or 2XU) so I concur with your observation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

No lah. I think u dun join this run enough.:crazysmile:

This race also has Brooks, Newton, CompressSports and Mizuno as apparel sponsor. 

But you are correct because the cutting of the above are more or less the same (not like UA or 2XU) so I concur with your observation. 

Thank you for supporting. I just want to give more encouragement/confidence to Stalky79 and let him understand that his training is really effective to keep him fit. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 2:51 PM, ZZIZZ said:

Thank you for supporting. I just want to give more encouragement/confidence to Stalky79 and let him understand that his training is really effective to keep him fit. 😂😂

it's ok la...he can dun wear and go naked too .. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, medic said:

it's ok la...he can dun wear and go naked too .. :P

It's just in theory... Let's focus on Yellow Ribbon Run for Stalky79... 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Race Pack Collection Details

Date    13 April 2019, Saturday - 14 April 2019, Sunday
Venue    F1 Pit Building 1 Republic Boulevard, #02-03, Singapore 038975
Time    10am to 7pm daily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 1:55 PM, lonewolf said:

52596063_10156956487195629_3324009979333

Shuttle Bus Tickets now available >> https://incomeecorun.sg/share-transport.html

Can't buy the shuttle ticket from their onlin website.

All credit cards declined. 

Anyone successfully bought online from their website? (I am trying not to install another app on my Hp)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. Bought it on the day I posted the link. 

Never has any problem buying from the website. Have you registered an account with them? I'm not sure if that's required but worth a try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Yeah. Bought it on the day I posted the link. 

Never has any problem buying from the website. Have you registered an account with them? I'm not sure if that's required but worth a try?

Yup, I registered an account as it is required. 
But cannot make payment. 

Why am I the only one??? My colleagues also bought already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:iiam:

I suggest you give them a call at +65 67340147 or info@sharetransport.sg and ask for assistance.

By the way, the ShareTransport app was designed not only to purchase the bus ticket but to be used as a boarding pass. You need to flash the boarding pass to the drivers on the day of the event for boarding. 

However, since you dun want to install the app, you can just print out the ticket purchase confirmation and pass it to the driver when boarding. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kcslchin said:

Yup, I registered an account as it is required. 
But cannot make payment. 

Why am I the only one??? My colleagues also bought already 

May I suggest, just install the app and try to purchase via the app instead? Who knows, this might just solve your problem?

If you really want to, you may simply uninstall the app after the event is over. But unless your phone is always running low on memory space, you may keep the app handily for future events.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 6:33 PM, puppyrun said:

May I suggest, just install the app and try to purchase via the app instead? Who knows, this might just solve your problem?

If you really want to, you may simply uninstall the app after the event is over. But unless your phone is always running low on memory space, you may keep the app handily for future events.

 

Payment by credit card works when download their app. The WebApp doesn't work when you want to pay. 

But  I am unhappy. Defiitely delete ShareTransport app after this run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 11:08 AM, lonewolf said:

Race Pack Collection Details

Date    13 April 2019, Saturday - 14 April 2019, Sunday
Venue    F1 Pit Building 1 Republic Boulevard, #02-03, Singapore 038975
Time    10am to 7pm daily

Do be reminded that race pack collection this weekend guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×