Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

Income Eco Run 2019 - 28 Apr (Sun)

masthead.jpg

1084147701_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunFee1.thumb.jpg.bdc8590db6983b992bf83d790c321673.jpg1557287956_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunFee2.thumb.jpg.a831700c350b043fb7af86d7f5843248.jpg128555356_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunFee3.thumb.jpg.38346f0535acd3ca82f1db57eccfeb84.jpg

1) NTUC Income Policyholder discount is only applicable to policyholders with in force policies as of date of registration and is non-transferable.
2) ActiveSG membership is non-transferable. To enjoy ActiveSG member rates, enter your promo code (found in the ActiveSG eDM) in the Promo Code field upon registration. 
3) NTUC Membership is non-transferable. NTUC Membership cards cannot be used to register for non-members. 
4) PAssion card membership is non-transferable. To enjoy PAssion Cardholder rates, enter your 16-digit PAssion Card number (located at the back of the card) or PAssion POSB debit card number (located at the front of the card) in the Promo Code field upon registration. 
5) Loyal Runners refers to participants of the NTUC Income RUN 350 - 2016 & Income Eco Run 2017 & 2018. 
6) Team Category
  • Minimum 1 female per team is required
  • All team members are to complete the 10km race route
  • Team category participants are only eligible for the team prizes and will not qualify for Individuals Categories
  • Team category timing are based on the average total "Gun time" of all 4 participants
  • To enjoy preferential rates, either the child or his / her parent / guardian must be a NTUC Income policyholder / PAssion Cardholder / NTUC member

7) Zero Waste Runner discount does not apply to Zero Waste 5km Run. 
8 ) To enjoy preferential rates, either the child or his / her parent / guardian must be a NTUC Income policyholder / PAssion Cardholder / NTUC member

Runner's Entitlement

537064292_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunEnt1.thumb.jpg.ba77d0f63878cceff5eea3fdd8627ab4.jpg1604820814_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunEnt2.jpg.d7c23a763f9014bb640ecabdb7210fd2.jpg513217999_2019-04-28IncomeEcoRunEnt3.jpg.5236decfbd9c42bc2fbff546d4ba8a8d.jpg

Edited by lonewolf

more than 6 months to go....

If create thread so early, later on someone creat another thread for this run, we will have multiple 2019 eco run thread unless one of the mods come and merge them.......

On 9/8/2018 at 8:19 AM, kcslchin said:

more than 6 months to go....

If create thread so early, later on someone creat another thread for this run, we will have multiple 2019 eco run thread unless one of the mods come and merge them.......

Cross the bridge when we get there. At least now we get to "save the date".

Registration opens liao. Fastest fingers first. 

Super Early Bird Registration opens in 5 DAYS! What’s more, the first 8o people to register on 31 October with the code “5ECODEAL” will get an additional $5 off their race entries*!

$5 is off whatever rate you are entitled to. Income policy holder pays $37 for HM with code applied. 

1 hour ago, lonewolf said:

$5 is off whatever rate you are entitled to. Income policy holder pays $37 for HM with code applied. 

Registration completed at SGD37 with "SGD5 OFF PER PAX. INCOME POLICY HOLDER RATE". Thank you for sharing!

3 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Registration opens liao. Fastest fingers first. 

Thanks for sharing. Fast hand fast leg mai tu liao. $37 dirt cheap!!! Done & registered. 😃

Edited by SG RED DEVIL

2 hours ago, beast said:

Sian. Code is fully redeemed.

Anyway the rates are more expensive for ActiveSG Members, NTUC Members, PAssion Cardholders & Loyal Runners this year? I remembered paying about $40 last year but this year is $50+. Maybe there was a promotion for PAssion Cardholders last year or something.

2017 - $44

2018 - $42

2019 - $45

49 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

2017 - $44

2018 - $42

2019 - $45

Where do you get the $45 for 2019? Mine says $57.

43 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

Policy holder 

I am referring to non-policy holders but discounted rates from other clubs (ActiveSG, NTUC, PA etc). Last year PA gave a discounted rate of $40+ but this year is $57.

Anyway policy holder rate is also $42 and not $45.

$42. When email on registration received this afternoon, boh special discount liao.

I registered but I was telling my colleague ealier this afternoon the HM fee is the most expensive I have ever remembered for this event I have supported since Year 1. 

If not policyholder, I might have skip 2019 and future liao. 

The world that we are living in is more and more expensive........... 💔💔😤😤

9 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

Getting more and more expensive... normal rate not much different from 2XU

Agreed. For one of the cheaper HMs out there, the normal rate is quite shocking as compared to previous years.

Just now, NoobieRunner said:

Agreed. For one of the cheaper HMs out there, the normal rate is quite shocking as compared to previous years.

And the 'best' part is still running around Marina-GBB area ......... lol
Noobie gonna give it a pass. Race clashes with Borneo Marathon btw

Actually Stalky is right. Policy members paid $42 last year. Meaning there is no price increase this year.

Last year's rates below.  Can anyone confirm if last year you can use policyholders rate, and both buddy and zero waste runners promo? Which means you only pay $33 for HM. It wasn't really clear.

This year it looks like it is possible to use all 3 rates, making it possible to reduce the HM price to $35.

Sadly PAssioncard members now pay loyal runners price instead of policyholders price.

income-eco-2018-fees-953x1024.jpeg

7 hours ago, beast said:

Actually Stalky is right. Policy members paid $42 last year. Meaning there is no price increase this year.

Last year's rates below.  Can anyone confirm if last year you can use policyholders rate, and both buddy and zero waste runners promo? Which means you only pay $33 for HM. It wasn't really clear.

This year it looks like it is possible to use all 3 rates, making it possible to reduce the HM price to $35.

Sadly PAssioncard members now pay loyal runners price instead of policyholders price.

As far as I remember, last year I paid SGD74 for couple bundle, so SGD37 for each one...

Oops, clash with London Marathon, which I got a ballot place for.

Is it still considered as a streak if I register for this and get someone else run on my behalf with my bib? Haha!

On 11/5/2018 at 10:29 AM, prisangel said:

Oops, clash with London Marathon, which I got a ballot place for.

Is it still considered as a streak if I register for this and get someone else run on my behalf with my bib? Haha!

erm...... Pris.... streak in name but not in heart....haaaa