Sign in to follow this  
jerrylam

Craze Ultra 2018 - 45km / 63km / 101km / 100 miles, 3rd - 4th November 2018

21 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Thinking of downgrading this year. 101km too siong for me. 

Agree, 101km is actually quite siongÂ đŸ˜”

Regardless of how many times one has run this race, it still presents different sets of challenges each time. 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:58 PM, loderunner said:

THANK YOU, SG Red Devil.....I confirm I will run this Craze Ultra again (my 2nd time) 101km. This time I will not repeat my mistakes.

@loderunner it's my pleasure. I'm glad that it is on again this year.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, beast said:

Wow... Any source to share? Coz I didn't see it on any of the social channels. If it official from Running Guild, we can start a new thread on it.

Thought about re-joining this year but most likely can't make it if it is that week though. 

Wah lau please give up liao lah.....he confirm won't join haha

@beast Ben shared info at FB for 2019 Ultramaniac series which indicated Craze Ultra date.

Like you guys have mentioned, time for renewal? Who knows Autumnrunner might join if you guys jio him?

I have great respect for you guys gunning for ultra distance after running Garang Warrior Ultra last month.

14 hours ago, SG RED DEVIL said:

@loderunner it's my pleasure. I'm glad that it is on again this year.

@beast Ben shared info at FB for 2019 Ultramaniac series which indicated Craze Ultra date.

Like you guys have mentioned, time for renewal? Who knows Autumnrunner might join if you guys jio him?

I have great respect for you guys gunning for ultra distance after running Garang Warrior Ultra last month.

In my opinion, i think Garang Warrior Ultra is more mentally draining. Going in loops in the trail with almost the same sceneries of trees, trees and more trees over 12 hours can make one go nuts after a few loops. Craze Ultra is more 'fun' cos you'll see different parts of the island throughout the race, and there's always a next checkpoint to look forward to reaching. Great respect to you too for taking part at Garang Warrior Ultra.

Edited by jerrylam

On 2/18/2019 at 10:09 PM, prisangel said:

* puts on invisibility cloak and tries to disappear from this particular thread *

you could have not post and nobody will remember you... but yet.... :P