Sign in to follow this  
stalky79

Tokyo Marathon - 3rd March 2019

Posted (edited)

May the odds be in your favour. 

The shirt sizing looks  small comparison to normal Singapore sizing. 

Edited by Arvin Tunas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Topics

• Bro -  sounds like you B****ing for the sake of it. It is clearly stated as a no frills event with a low price however there will be clear support to ensure runners have hydration and some food. The organisers have run in events so they would be pretty blur if they screwed around with providing hydration. It's also in ECP. So there are regular bathrooms.

There was once a story of an army guy who had his maid carry his bag for him....  :p
    • I just read this https://www.challenge32.runpilgrim.com/faq I find this race a bit funny...They literally use "SCM" branding to advertise thats its a good tune up for SCM. SCM may sue them for using their branding to advertise their race. Its the only race that dare to use another race to advertise their race. Weird... They use words like...Hmm, if u dun want, then ok loh type of feeling. (U dun want the tee, just write in hor). Also paper cup not much..etc, The whole feel is like cheapo cheapo feeling. Baggage u all might as well dun need also feel. Comm'on lah..Might as well dun provide anything..we run ? Since u everything also dun want this, dun what that. What do u mean by <<Hard-pressed to put together a last-minute event upon understanding that the annual Newton Challenge may not be happening, >> ?? Actually U hardpress is your business, we runners wants a good and proper race ! Even Newton challenge may not be happening, dun sound like oh...just suka suka come up with a race similar to Newton. Newton challenge may not be happening, does'nt mean u just form up a last min race to entertain us also. Its perfectly ok to have a new race that offer long distance also, why keep emphasizing newton run dun happen so just suka suka hardpress to have one. Why hardpress ???   I dun know lah..i have some trust issues with this race and may not sign up.  
    • I have read FAQ of this race. This event is a last minute due to the annual NC most probably not happening.  Plus Newton threw it's weight behind this event by being one of the sponsor.  Do take note that those who wants to deposit their bags will need to pay $5 during race pack collection.  https://www.challenge32.runpilgrim.com/faq  
    • Hard-level will involve climbing and going downhill of steep mountains with high elevation, running through dense forestation, getting yourself wet from running cross small streams, getting lost due to poor visibility from fog etc. Of course not in Singapore, but overseas.
    • Hard-level will involve climbing and going downhill of steep mountains with high elevation, running through dense forestation, getting yourself wet from running cross small streams, getting lost due to poor visibility from fog etc. Of course not in Singapore, but overseas.