After our NorthEast Run 2015, we are back.

This time, we hope to bring a different level of Fun run. 
A run without Run Tee, Finishing medal but, offers a very different stuffs. 

I sincerely hope to have some great support. 
Follow our website: https://www.ledmrun.com/

Hope to see more people joining. 

Thank you. 

Sorry Joe. You know I like to support you guys but 'No Medal No Run!' :bling::crazysmile:

Good luck for your event! :clapping:

Stayed in Seng Kang for more than 10over years. Now I know near Punggol Promenade there's a Social Innovation Park.😄

Maybe I just dropped by for the party there..

22 hours ago, WalkingJoe said:

After our NorthEast Run 2015, we are back.

This time, we hope to bring a different level of Fun run. 
A run without Run Tee, Finishing medal but, offers a very different stuffs. 

I sincerely hope to have some great support. 
Follow our website: https://www.ledmrun.com/

Hope to see more people joining. 

Thank you. 

hope you have fun organising the race... seemed to be a real fun race with quite good race pack..

4 hours ago, Ender said:

Stayed in Seng Kang for more than 10over years. Now I know near Punggol Promenade there's a Social Innovation Park.😄

Maybe I just dropped by for the party there..

I highly recommend it! There's a lot of good food there. But be prepared to pay more than your typical fast food price. 

22 hours ago, lonewolf said:

I highly recommend it! There's a lot of good food there. But be prepared to pay more than your typical fast food price. 

Are you referring to the containers restuarant and the restuarant area where Popeye was, but moved out? I have been there a few times. 

The SIP that I am referring to which I wasn't aware til now is this one.

http://www.socialinnovationpark.org

Those containers restaurant is part of the SIP, though most people refer it to the Spectator Stands and the greenhouse area. 

Hi All

My team had postponed till nov because alot want medal and tee.

Happy to share. Newton is the running tee we giving. Medal is also a unique concept. I duno how to upload picture here.

Hence, let me share the link with you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1822351637818613&id=717987761588345

Hope to hear more feedbacks.

Joseph

Punggol North CSC Chairman

Overseeing the organizing committee

Actually for Fun Run, a medal or cert is not important.

Give a Finisher Tee instead (all he event info, distance, etc can be printed).

I eee from Facebook you are already trying to make the goodie bag filled with goodies instead of papers. Well done 👍👍

13 hours ago, kcslchin said:

Actually for Fun Run, a medal or cert is not important.

Give a Finisher Tee instead (all he event info, distance, etc can be printed).

I eee from Facebook you are already trying to make the goodie bag filled with goodies instead of papers. Well done 👍👍

Hi Kcslchin

Yes. Since is a fun run, I also hope my team can actually come out different concept and perhaps a much more meaningful items in goodies bag which can be memories more than having a goodies bag with coupons, etc and nothing else.

I am certain my team had put in alot effort after I called for first round of postpone to ask for further explore for better items. 

A run tee by Newton, and a unique medal, followed by a few interesting items, we truly hope that this can be a successful community fun run. And hope to lead the way to run event, without much vouchers but truly goodies inside.

Hope to have support.

Thank you

Joseph

Overseeing Organizing Committee

Actually I don't mind if there're vouchers for Big Fish Small Fish over at the container resturarants...😁

15 hours ago, Ender said:

Actually I don't mind if there're vouchers for Big Fish Small Fish over at the container resturarants...😁

Nothing is impossible. I will get my team to try to ask. 

Fingers crossed..

Joseph

• Like 1

There is no confirmation slip/email after registration. Wonder if it is okay?

Cheers.

2 hours ago, usewyl said:

Cheers.

That cannot be ok. How will you collect yr race pack? I know can use yr NRIC but always have a copy (electronic or hard) of registration/confirmation in case of some screw up in the system. Yup  it has happened to me. 

Better drop a mail to the race organiser and double check. 

18 hours ago, usewyl said:

Cheers.

Hi usewyl

Thank you. Yes. There is no confirmation slip. We are not using any portal to cut cost, while we use a diffferent form.

While we will be sending out every form soon. The reason is, my team will read every single form personally, especially to check on medical history to advise the participant if there is any medical check up required or does the participant need produce any item to proceed run or do organizer need take note of who and who during the run and alert our volunteers for look out, etc 

As shared, we only doing a smaller scale run, we hope to get more personal touch with everyone, gather feedback, so that following year we can do a nicer one.

Thank you

Joseph

10 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

I rem seeing somewhere that the finisher medal has LED lights in them....

Really? Local? Overseas? We cant find any.. 

50 minutes ago, WalkingJoe said:

Really? Local? Overseas? We cant find any.. 

I think AR meant that your race is giving out finisher medal with LED lights. I dun think he meant that other races had issued it. ^_^

13 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

I rem seeing somewhere that the finisher medal has LED lights in them....

Ya, in the fb post. Hmm, interesting...6 days before my osaka. let me consider 

Edited by stalky79

3 hours ago, WalkingJoe said:

While we will be sending out every form soon. The reason is, my team will read every single form personally, especially to check on medical history to advise the participant if there is any medical check up required or does the participant need produce any item to proceed run or do organizer need take note of who and who during the run and alert our volunteers for look out, etc 

As shared, we only doing a smaller scale run, we hope to get more personal touch with everyone, gather feedback, so that following year we can do a nicer one.

Thank you

Joseph, in order not to have your team bombard with similar queries, I would suggest your team put up a disclaimer that a delayed confirmation slip will be sent out. Usually a confirmation slip is to be expected immediately upon sign up, so that the runners know on the spot that their registration has gone through.

Also do also let people know that your team is also checking medical histories so as to better help runners cope with the run. I believe a lot of the runs don't use a PAR-Q kind of survey now (and even those who do, most likely don't go through them so thoroughly) so this will be appreciated by the public as well.

On 9/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, beast said:

Joseph, in order not to have your team bombard with similar queries, I would suggest your team put up a disclaimer that a delayed confirmation slip will be sent out. Usually a confirmation slip is to be expected immediately upon sign up, so that the runners know on the spot that their registration has gone through.

Also do also let people know that your team is also checking medical histories so as to better help runners cope with the run. I believe a lot of the runs don't use a PAR-Q kind of survey now (and even those who do, most likely don't go through them so thoroughly) so this will be appreciated by the public as well.

Hi Beast

Sure. I have already informed my team to look into the matter already. Hopefully the backend they able to push.

This is first time we decide not to use portal to avoid being charged. And trying do hands on.

We finally realize the difference. Haha.

Really appreciate all the feedback in.

Joseph

Anyone doing this run?

Collected the race pack last weekend. Good goodies including a widget watch (?), towel, race tee, sonic gear pandora lump 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, bottle of water etc. 

Noticed the race bib has no holes and no safety pins were provided. Can I check with fellow participants or those who participated last year, are we supposed to punch holes and attach with safety pins ourselves? I’m ok either way - just wanna make sure. 

Thanks. 

Edited by wonderfulblevic

6 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Anyone doing this run?

Collected the race pack last weekend. Good goodies including a widget watch (?), towel, race tee, sonic gear pandora lump 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, bottle of water etc. 

Noticed the race bib has no holes and no safety pins were provided. Can I check with fellow participants or those who participated last year, are we supposed to punch holes and attach with safety pins ourselves? I’m ok either way - just wanna make sure. 

Thanks. 

Hi Wonderfulblevic

We are sorry for the race bib having no holes and safety pins. My team first time use a new contractor, and this supplier apparently deliver the bib without holes and safety pins. While time is running out due to late receive from the supplier, we had to issue out to all, and seek runners' assistance to punch hole and pin on your own.

Paisei Paisei...

I was too focus to ensure the goodies bag are in order first.

Joseph