2 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Haha, i never join this race.. transport in terms of Parking not convinent for me... I stay jurong somemore :(

U din join? I thot u doing b2b with me :vava:

Jurong East got shuttle bus service leh. Leave the car at home for one day dah. Coming back, take shuttle bus to expo then take MRT home. Then again, I fully sympathise your hesitance cos I felt the same way when I was still driving. :crazysmile:

4 hours ago, lonewolf said:

U din join? I thot u doing b2b with me :vava:

Jurong East got shuttle bus service leh. Leave the car at home for one day dah. Coming back, take shuttle bus to expo then take MRT home. Then again, I fully sympathise your hesitance cos I felt the same way when I was still driving. :crazysmile:

B2b really no joke sia... I still remember the heavy legs during the Oxford+race against cancer b2b. Maybe next year I will try and join yellow ribbon ... 

my next b2b will be stand chart 10km/21.1km. That is if i remain unscath from Osaka marathon... haha

The result is out !

This is one of my favorite 10 km run unfortunately have to forgo my other favorite RunNUS, both are equally challenging...

The reason opted for YRPR are how often public can go into the "heart" of the prison compound and I've missed last year's YRPR due to unwell body (better listen to your body...)

I will go for YRPR as long as it is organized and as long as I still can run...

1 hour ago, activerun said:

The result is out !

This is one of my favorite 10 km run unfortunately have to forgo my other favorite RunNUS, both are equally challenging...

The reason opted for YRPR are how often public can go into the "heart" of the prison compound and I've missed last year's YRPR due to unwell body (better listen to your body...)

Results sibeh fast out sia.... I still waiting for my Posb passion run for kids results 

37 minutes ago, SG RED DEVIL said:

Pris,  well written race review as always. Thumbs up.

Hey thanks for your kind words!

15 hours ago, activerun said:

The result is out !

Totally agreed, both races are challenging, both races are "slope race"...😅😅

19 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Results sibeh fast out sia.... I still waiting for my Posb passion run for kids results 

5 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

Totally agreed, both races are challenging, both races are "slope race"...😅😅

I think both of you are still newbie forumer.

Not sure any RunPix this year ?

Side Talk

Really salute some of you (AutumnRunner has 8350 posts, lonewolf has 4495 posts, Pris has 2483 posts and many more... this is in name ascending order and coincident in the order of the number of your posts to-date) not only have stamina to run but also have enough stamina to post/blog... don't you ever give up... :D

I'm still active running and recently picked up my 10+ years back sport (i.e. mountain biking) and have tried some of the new and interesting Chestnut Nature Park (Northern Biking Loop) and got some "tattoo" on the legs and hands thanks to the moderately difficult Blue Quail muddy trail during this raining season...

Enjoy the runs and have a "balance" life...

Edited by activerun

22 hours ago, activerun said:

I think both of you are still newbie forumer.

Not sure any RunPix this year ?

Yes sir, I'm the newbie as both of forumer and runner. Very glad to join this big party.

Edited by ZZIZZ

On 9/14/2018 at 10:03 AM, Arvin Tunas said:

You can find the photos at Running shot. 

Thank You Arvin for the info!

Not sure is it the first time a Kenya runner (BIB 10903 34m 47s) outran by a Nepalese Gurkha (BIB 11017 : 34m 35s) !

YRPR is issuing hard copy certificate (what a waste, just give eCert)...

Still waiting for RunPix...

The RunPix was provided for the following years 

20 hours ago, activerun said:

Not sure is it the first time a Kenya runner (BIB 10903 34m 47s) outran by a Nepalese Gurkha (BIB 11017 : 34m 35s) !

YRPR is issuing hard copy certificate (what a waste, just give eCert)...

Still waiting for RunPix...

The RunPix was provided for the following years 

Based on my personal expereience, I'm quite sure this is no the first time that a Kenya runner outrun the Nepalese Gurkha.

YRPR was giving hard copy cert (in addition to e-cert) a few years back. Then they start charing $2 for it. But this year there was no option for hard copy cert. They are still giving out ecert this year.

There was RunPix for 2013 but only for the 6K run. The 10K was cacelled because of the haze.

7 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Based on my personal expereience, I'm quite sure this is no the first time that a Kenya runner outrun the Nepalese Gurkha.

YRPR was giving hard copy cert (in addition to e-cert) a few years back. Then they start charing $2 for it. But this year there was no option for hard copy cert. They are still giving out ecert this year.

There was RunPix for 2013 but only for the 6K run. The 10K was cacelled because of the haze.

Based on FAQ:

Will you be mailing the run certificate overseas?

Certificates will be mailed to local addresses only.

lonewolf, I'm a bit sad that your memory started to fail... The 10km run is cancelled in YRPR 2015 due to haze... but I'm glad that you are still very active in running and forum... 

Edited by activerun

Hiak. Thanks for the refresher. I guess when the run is your streak runs that you have run for many editions, the different years tend to merge and feels a bit like groundhog day. :crazysmile:You are right, it was 2015  that the 10K was canceled because of the haze. But you are wrong that 2013 that does have runpix. 

Here you go >> http://www.runpix.info/arace8/06/yrr13/dge.php

Thanks for the info about the hardcopy cert. I guess they decide to mail to all participant this yr. :good:It would probably be better to have an option to opt out to placate the environmentally conscious -_-

4 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Hiak. Thanks for the refresher. I guess when the run is your streak runs that you have run for many editions, the different years tend to merge and feels a bit like groundhog day. :crazysmile:You are right, it was 2015  that the 10K was canceled because of the haze. But you are wrong that 2013 that does have runpix. 

Here you go >> http://www.runpix.info/arace8/06/yrr13/dge.php

Thanks for the info about the hardcopy cert. I guess they decide to mail to all participant this yr. :good:It would probably be better to have an option to opt out to placate the environmentally conscious -_-

Quite surprised after checked through the RunPix current and archive page, YRPR 2013 is not listed there and found the oldest YRPR RunPix started since 2011.

According to the "tradition", this year should have RunPix as the RP in the YRPR stands for RunPix !

Can  Yellow Ribbon Secretariat make a comment ?

Edited by activerun