Sign in to follow this  
akshayv

plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and neuropathy, and pain

my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. orthofeet;s shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn." 

Posted (edited)

The orthofeet  shoes have really given me pain relief from my year long battle with ball of foot pain. I have are so comfortable and really helps my planter fastidious. Able to walk now even long distances without much pain. Will definitely be buying another pair from orthofeet!  I would recommend them to anyone with any kind of foot pain

Edited by csorthofeet

The orthofeet shoes have extremely given me relief from discomfort from my year long fight with chunk of foot torment. I have are so agreeable and truly helps my grower demanding. Ready to walk currently even long separations absent much torment. Will purchase another combine from orthofeet! I would prescribe them to anybody with any sort of foot torment

my patients for more than 15 years, and I can confirm that they offer the best answer for individuals with touchy feet, incorporating those with foot torment, diabetes and joint inflammation. orthofeet;s shoes are composed with one of a kind ergonomic highlights that can't be found in some other brand. My patients cherish them, and in certainty I wear them myself day by day, as they are the most agreeable shoes I have ever worn."