Top Chan

YOLO Run 2018 - Sat Oct 13, 2018,7am[Garden by the Bay]

9 hours ago, K!m said:

On FB...ūüėĪ

Screenshot_2018-05-01-12-16-19-1.thumb.png.ab5c4e1dcb096e048b6ffd2db979a92d.png

Wow! Even in Bangkok!¬†These guys are really¬†untrustable¬†ūüĎé

Actually we post or warn people so much also no use, irregardless how lousy a race is, u see Sundown, or even YOLO etc, the disaster that happened in 2017. In 2018 thousands and thousands of people will sign up next year, i think Singaporeans runners are way too compromising, not only compromising but even dying to sign up every race. We are way too forgiving, complaint a bit then forget then spend $50-$60 again on these lousy races..i dun know why also. Maybe to show off or Singapore no place to go or deep pockets.  

To me customers are king, if u give lousy service, i wun even go for round 2 again next year. I have pride and certainly choices. I can skip your lousy race and join others, i wish runners can "up their game" too, dun be a "rubbish bin" every race also join. To add on...money is hard to earn nowadays lah ! My personal opinions...

Posted (edited)

I personally loved this thread. Totally no sugar coating involved! In sg context, this is called a shit stirring thread.

Edited by yc_hsieh
Spelling error

On 6/15/2018 at 3:24 PM, yc_hsieh said:

I personally loved this thread. Totally no sugar coating involved! In sg context, this is called a shit stirring thread.

I thought shit stirring is to deliberately blow up something that is not true or taken out of context?

Doesn't seem to be the case here. Truth is XE has indeed poorly managed all of its events. 

Posted (edited)

Frankly I was a bit surprised when seeing this newly added post today... But... I really dunno, let's "Run for Hope"???

image.png.ad98b83812400d0791850efa8bb54c22.png

Edited by ZZIZZ

7 hours ago, ZZIZZ said:

Frankly I was a bit surprised when seeing this newly added post today... But... I really dunno, let's "Run for Hope"???

Shocked beyond words

Change to Yoro for last year participants. You only ran once.

Haven't got my refund fo runners leagues yet, FYI.

On 8/5/2018 at 11:02 PM, ZZIZZ said:

Did you mean "Hope to Run" instead?

18 hours ago, Ender said:

Change to Yoro for last year participants. You only ran once.

Haven't got my refund fo runners leagues yet, FYI.

Same here, yet to get my refund 

2 hours ago, stalky79 said:

This one no cancel limpeh cut and run naked at ecp

cut simi and which part naked? :P

18 hours ago, medic said:

cut simi and which part naked? :P

Cut my Kkj and run fully naked

21 more days yet no news at all on race pack collection, route.... all this point to 1 thing...

6 hours ago, stalky79 said:

21 more days yet no news at all on race pack collection, route.... all this point to 1 thing...

Sounds like a repeat of The Runners League, LOL. Where more than a week still no news on repc. 

8 hours ago, stalky79 said:

OhMyGod,

how many Kkj u have ?

So many good runners had post       Do not join            Say No to Sexpensive race  

They already flipped on the entitlement for those on complementary tickets... yolo run is really shit.

signed up time got  singlet, shirt and sports bra... now only left with a shirt under basic group... lol

and damn it! I can’t post comment on their fb

Edited by stalky79

On 9/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, SG RED DEVIL said:

YOLO just announced REPC on 10, 11 & 12 Oct at Suntec Honest Bee booth 10am till 8 pm.

I suddenly feel sorry for YOLO. Take so much shit on this forum, and actually "appear" to be delivering on their claim. Hope they can pull it off and salvage some semblance of their reputation.

Note: Neutral observer here, did not participate in the fiasco YOLO run, nor runners league.

55 minutes ago, warp9wb said:

I suddenly feel sorry for YOLO. Take so much shit on this forum, and actually "appear" to be delivering on their claim. Hope they can pull it off and salvage some semblance of their reputation.

Note: Neutral observer here, did not participate in the fiasco YOLO run, nor runners league.

Alex is that you? Why you come here and rub salt in our wounds? You come and tell me warp9wbb I must by thankful to for delivering what we pay them for? 

26 minutes ago, bookie said:

Alex is that you? Why you come here and rub salt in our wounds? You come and tell me warp9wbb I must by thankful to for delivering what we pay them for? 

I see that a nuance posting apparently does not register with some people... sigh. 

Firstly, my post was not meant to "rub salt in our wounds". I was responding to Ender's post where he mentions "Where more than a week still no news on repc". Given the latest news of a REPC, I was just giving a hopeful comment "Hope they can pull it off" that runners who paid good money and spent the time and effort to participate in this race could enjoy a well organized race.

Secondly, if i was associated with YOLO, why would I write the words "fiasco YOLO run" or bring up the failed runners league? I even questioned the planned REPC with inverted quotation marks on the word "appear" to be delivering, since they have only claimed but have not delivered yet. Please stop making baseless and inflammatory claims and be more respectful with your posting.

Finally, where did i say that participants need to be thankful? While I agree with the general premise of your statement that race organizers should deliver what they advertise,  I made no mention of this in my statement. Please use your "eagle-eye" and read posts carefully, and not make baseless claims. 

• Like 1

I apologise. But when I read "I suddenly feel sorry for YOLO. " I was very triggerred. I will also accept your apology and you can also accept mine.