Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

The Performance Series 2018 - 22 Apr, 24 Jun, 5 Aug, 14 Oct

Recommended Posts

Anyone joined this race eventually after conversing about the steep price? I do admit that the medal is quite nice.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Anyone joined this race eventually after conversing about the steep price? I do admit that the medal is quite nice.... 

So you signed up bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the response for this race must be quite bad. If each race is limited to 3,500 runners, I expect the race to be sold out by now. If not,  then quite close to being sold out. 

Instead, I got this:

1b8358b2-0fa5-427b-afbf-8596effe6354.jpg

Which means there must be plenty of space left. -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

I think the response for this race must be quite bad. If each race is limited to 3,500 runners, I expect the race to be sold out by now. If not,  then quite close to being sold out. 

Instead, I got this:

Which means there must be plenty of space left. -_-

If there are a lot of slots left, I would reckon that the discount would be larger. We would potentially see online banners popping up as well, but I didn't manage to see them.

Anyway, no surprise if the take up rate is low. The series consist of routes that one can run any day FOC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 12:58 AM, beast said:

So you signed up bro?

nope... didnt... but might join the race (without banditing) if time permits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just came back. Very hot and only 2 water points.

Organisers, dont risk heat stroke for the participants please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, davidtkl said:

Just came back. Very hot and only 2 water points.

Organisers, dont risk heat stroke for the participants please.

2 water points? That's absurd... I saw the logistic company preparing the race precinct on Thursday.... thus thinking they might have done a better job this time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

u also went? anymore details about how bad?

Nope... I boycott this year cause all at east side one wor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stalky79 said:

Nope... I boycott this year cause all at east side one wor

i see... let's wait to see the review/comments from those who took part...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Haibei1971 said:

i took part in this race, it looked okay. nothing bad specially, nothing good specially either...

It a small scale event. From the result about 990+ runners joined the event. So logistics wise, it not so difficult to handle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prisangel said:

I share lobang.

Want to get 6 per cent off when you register for any of the races in The Performance Series?

Simply use my promo code,

6OFFPRIS

Oh. And please don't forget to vote for me too :)

 https://www.theperformanceseries.sg/participant/priscilla-chew

Well said,  ------ Pain is temporary. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Voted for u  :punk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, william_min said:

Well said,  ------ Pain is temporary. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Voted for u  :punk:

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OhMyGod also want to show love and support to sister Priscilla  :yahoo: 

 

"" In addition, you can show your love and support by voting Priscilla Chew's story - click below to vote!

   Your vote has been counted! Thank you!

   Votes to date: 221 ""

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 2:54 PM, william_min said:

Well said,  ------ Pain is temporary. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Voted for u  :punk:

Some pain are permanent. Ask Pris about her Craze 101km hahaha.

Anyway voted too even though she is very clearly the winner for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beast said:

Some pain are permanent. Ask Pris about her Craze 101km hahaha.

Anyway voted too even though she is very clearly the winner for now.

That's a permanent pain 😶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, beast said:

Some pain are permanent. Ask Pris about her Craze 101km hahaha.

Anyway voted too even though she is very clearly the winner for now.

Not the winner anymore. Just got someone else who surged from 4 to 400+ votes yesterday. He is the new leader. I'm now in 2nd place. Please share guys and ask your friends and colleagues to vote for me too! Thanks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, prisangel said:

Not the winner anymore. Just got someone else who surged from 4 to 400+ votes yesterday. He is the new leader. I'm now in 2nd place. Please share guys and ask your friends and colleagues to vote for me too! Thanks so much.

The surge in votes seems very dubious, especially just in 1 day and the votes slow down again today.

Bu unless there is concrete evidence that he is cheating, or that the organizers are able to trace the votes, there is really not much anyone can do.

Edited by beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, beast said:

The surge in votes seems very dubious, especially just in 1 day and the votes slow down again today.

Bu unless there is concrete evidence that he is cheating, or that the organizers are able to trace the votes, there is really not much anyone can do.

I also got no idea how he got so many votes in a single day and I don't know how to prove anything. The only thing I can do is to try and ask for help to get more votes and overtake him again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×