Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

King of the Trails - 11 Mar, 18 Aug, 22 Sep, 25 Nov

On 8/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, Haibei1971 said:

So, the difficulty for last Saturday Bukit Timah run is considered to be 'entry level'...ūüė≠¬†Can't imagine¬†the hard-level, I might die half way.

I still didn't recovered from the back pain and sour legs caused by this run, even at a much much slower pace than road HM run. Usually I can get fully recovered in 24 hours after a road HM...

Looks like trial run is really a fierce animal and very different from road run.

Hard-level will involve climbing and going downhill of steep mountains with high elevation, running through dense forestation, getting yourself wet from running cross small streams, getting lost due to poor visibility from fog etc.

Of course not in Singapore, but overseas.

Posted (edited)
On 8/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, beast said:

Hard-level will involve climbing and going downhill of steep mountains with high elevation, running through dense forestation, getting yourself wet from running cross small streams, getting lost due to poor visibility from fog etc.

Looks like the level you experienced is¬†really hard, as you repeated for 5 times... LOL..ūü§™

By the way, is Spartan Race - Beast level comparable as "hard-level" of trail race? I just want to have a comparison and see how hard it is.¬†ūüėč

Edited by ZZIZZ

14 minutes ago, ZZIZZ said:

Looks like the level you experienced is¬†really hard, as you repeated for 5 times... LOL..ūü§™

By the way, is Spartan Race - Beast level comparable as "hard-level" of trail race? I just want to have a comparison and see how hard it is.¬†ūüėč

different ball game...Spartan is obstacle course IMO...

On 8/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, beast said:

Yes, noted the toughness due to the repeated reminders bro¬†ūüėā

So did anyone take part in the run which took place at Pulau Ubin over last weekend?

Sadly due to personal commitment I wasn't able to sign up for it. But keen to know how was the route at Pulau Ubin, which isn't a common one  that most of us ran on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, beast said:

So did anyone take part in the run which took place at Pulau Ubin over last weekend?

Sadly due to personal commitment I wasn't able to sign up for it. But keen to know how was the route at Pulau Ubin, which isn't a common one  that most of us ran on a regular basis.

One review here;

http://smong.net/?m=1

17 minutes ago, wonderfulblevic said:

One review here;

http://smong.net/?m=1

Look like hardly any shades along the way. Lucky didn't join. I cannot tahan the morning to  afternoon sun.