lonewolf

Income Eco Run 2018 - 29 Apr (Sun)

Wow I always thought this goodie bag would be filled with goodies since probably sponsored by ntuc fair price. Looks like one advantage of this race is gone. 

17 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Wow I always thought this goodie bag would be filled with goodies since probably sponsored by ntuc fair price. Looks like one advantage of this race is gone. 

you mix up with the NTUC Walk ar? This is NTUC Income (insurance arm)...

32 minutes ago, medic said:

you mix up with the NTUC Walk ar? This is NTUC Income (insurance arm)...

Haha could be. But this always been my impression. Haven’t taken part in Income run for quite a few years already. 

On 15/04/2018 at 10:47 AM, wonderfulblevic said:

It is the way that all races will go :D  Events in the US/Europe starting to provide e-goodie bags.  The UN is asking all nations to look at reducing the amount of plastic packaging. Watch Blue Planet to see how damaging it all is. Litter kills.

23 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

wow... a very detailed report about the REPC... so future races also will be this format? 

This is a detailed REPC because there are specific things to report for this REPC. I don't think she will blog about every REPC for every run that she is attending.