Sign in to follow this  
RunningGuild

Garang Warrior Ultra 2018

Date: 13 Jan 2018

Time: 7am - 7pm

Venue: MacRitchie Reservoir

Format: As many loops of 4km as you like within that 12 hours. You can stop anytime.

Terrain: A mixture of trail, footpath & road (See HERE for route map).

*Sign up now with a buddy to get $5 off registration fee per pax. Promotion ends 26 Nov*

Click HERE for more information. 

*This is 1 of the 4 ultras that you can use to qualify for the Ultramaniac 2018 Award. Find out more HERE *

Edited by RunningGuild
Update

Kindly take note that there's a change in the qualifying criteria for the Ultramaniac Award for 2018:

1) Participate in at least 3 of our Ultras in 2018

2) Official finisher of at least 100km in any 1 of our Ultras

3) Official finisher of at least 50km in the other 2 ultras (this is the new criterion).

On 11/1/2017 at 5:01 PM, RunningGuild said:

Kindly take note that there's a change in the qualifying criteria for the Ultramaniac Award for 2018:

1) Participate in at least 3 of our Ultras in 2018

2) Official finisher of at least 100km in any 1 of our Ultras

3) Official finisher of at least 50km in the other 2 ultras (this is the new criterion).

The ante is upped!!! 

11 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Must be the new criteria 3... 

Wrong as well. I failed cos i managed to take part in Craze and Twilight only for the last 2 years hahaha

18 hours ago, jerrylam said:

Wrong as well. I failed cos i managed to take part in Craze and Twilight only for the last 2 years hahaha

just one more event... easy for you one la... i thought u took part in Bedok Reservoir Ultra??

28 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

just one more event... easy for you one la... i thought u took part in Bedok Reservoir Ultra??

Easier said than done. I never did Bedok Reservoir Ultra...because i've enough of running around Bedok Reservoir during the 50 hour non-stop run. 

1 hour ago, AutumnRunner said:

Wrong again and again. He took part in the 50 hours non stop run that is at Bedok Reservior, not by Running Guild.

4 minutes ago, beast said:

Wrong again and again. He took part in the 50 hours non stop run that is at Bedok Reservior, not by Running Guild.

:lol:

17 hours ago, beast said:

my wrong my wrong... at least i still remember he ran at Bedok Reservoir... hahaha