Top Chan

Sundown Marathon Singapore 2018 - Sat May 19th, 2018

23 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

Anyone opt to use the delivery service? Additional $10

I haven't registered but if there is such service I will go for it.

51 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

i am thinking to avoid all the midnight running totally by taking part in the 10km... short run at night, then just in time go home, bath and sleep.... 

This year the 10KM started late...so depending on your luck you may not catch the last bus/train home too...And 10KM will have more crowd than other cats...

For you it should be either 42KM or not at all....hahaha.....

2 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

i am thinking to avoid all the midnight running totally by taking part in the 10km... short run at night, then just in time go home, bath and sleep.... 

AR, dun go to the dark side.

Let me tempt you away from the dark side. 

No ELM MEDAL. NO RUN! :bling:

Stopping running SDM since 2015. Not looking to join soon. But of cos will continue to .. 

409.gif

5 hours ago, beast said:

This year the 10KM started late...so depending on your luck you may not catch the last bus/train home too...And 10KM will have more crowd than other cats...

For you it should be either 42KM or not at all....hahaha.....

Started late? Hmm... I rem this year they were walking home when I was walking to the start line..

3 hours ago, lonewolf said:

AR, dun go to the dark side.

Let me tempt you away from the dark side. 

No ELM MEDAL. NO RUN! :bling:

Stopping running SDM since 2015. Not looking to join soon. But of cos will continue to .. 

I am really considering hard as running overnight spoils the entire Sunday... haaa... 

6 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

I'm considering that too but is the flag off time out yet?

22 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

you might as well run at homeground at night...save time and money...

16 hours ago, PandaC said:

I'm considering that too but is the flag off time out yet?

the timing would not be out so soon...usually its after the early bird period...:startle:

47 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:
  • same same but different mah.....:showoff:

maybe coz $$$ to spend?? :P

13 hours ago, Hubert84 said:

Damn just missed the loyalty rates. Tried to register hoping still have it but it showed $95!

They usually have another round of discount/promo after the early bird.  Keep a look out for it.

9 hours ago, beast said:

They usually have another round of discount/promo after the early bird.  Keep a look out for it.

Yah man.. that's what I am thinking as well..

Anyone has any idea what time the 10km race starts and the race route? I have just registered for the team of 4 with my colleagues and we are keen to know the details...the website dont seem to have release these info yet right? 

17 hours ago, Dreamz80 said:

Anyone has any idea what time the 10km race starts and the race route? I have just registered for the team of 4 with my colleagues and we are keen to know the details...the website dont seem to have release these info yet right? 

Last year was around 10pm

Couldn't find my confirmation slip. The registration portal used to be 1Xcess , now it changes to ACTIVE?

8 hours ago, ayukawa22 said:

Couldn't find my confirmation slip. The registration portal used to be 1Xcess , now it changes to ACTIVE?

They migrated their database into Active couple months ago.

Dear OSIM Sundown Marathon 2018 runner, 

Thank you for registering for the OSIM Sundown Marathon 2018.

In order to improve your race experience and to facilitate a smoother race pack collection, we have migrated your registration details to a new database, ACTIVE. 

Within the next 2 weeks, you will receive a new Confirmation Email with your updated Registration ID from ACTIVE. You will need to present the new Confirmation Email with your new Registration ID during the collection of your race pack. 

Your registration is complete. While no further action is required from you, we strongly encourage you to sign up for your own ACTIVE account using your new Registration ID. By doing so, you can retrieve your registration to edit your personal details and/or purchase add-ons in "My Events". Please follow the instructions in your Confirmation Email to sign up. 

If you do not receive your new Confirmation Email by 28 Feb 2018 (Wednesday), please write to us at sginfo@sundownmarathon.com with your name and contact details for us to assist you. Please check your Spam or Others folder in your Inbox first, just in case your Confirmation Email was filtered. 

Meanwhile, train hard & hydrate well! See you in a few months! 

Thank you,

Team OSIM Sundown Marathon 2018

Write to them, if you don't receive the new confirmation email. 

On 4/5/2018 at 10:47 AM, prisangel said:

Get 5% off your Sundown Marathon registration with promo code PRISCHEW5OFF

thanks. just register using your promo code

On 4/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, verbatin1969 said:

thanks. just register using your promo code

Welcome! :)