Sign in to follow this  
Top Chan

Sundown Marathon Singapore 2018 - Sat May 19th, 2018

Was trying to find out more on the reg fees and etc. Clicked onto the link of the official website, this showed up. Failure at launch already???? :rolleyes:

sundown.thumb.jpg.19aebe210bb71847a1656056939dedc7.jpg

I also faced the same issue... maybe the fees are not out yet... I really don't know if I want to continue the streak for this race... really got to consider carefully...

Wonder what stunts Hivelocity will pull this time round.....hope they can continue to "surprise" us..........:rolleyes:

Finally the page could load. Registration fees as below:

59d476522dbab_sundownfees.thumb.jpg.b4e83c370caa68edc25f12377b8635ad.jpg

FM at $68 for 2017 runners at super early bird rates. 

Wah after last year's race pack collection fiasco they still increase fees....

I think they should give the free T-shirt and reduced fees for last year runners.... as for early bird rates, well.... we know what they will do eventually...

16 minutes ago, beast said:

Wah after last year's race pack collection fiasco they still increase fees....

I think they should give the free T-shirt and reduced fees for last year runners.... as for early bird rates, well.... we know what they will do eventually...

Sadly, reg fees increase will always be a constant. The t-shirt is probably the peace offering for the fiasco last year.... 

6 hours ago, jerrylam said:

Sadly, reg fees increase will always be a constant. The t-shirt is probably the peace offering for the fiasco last year.... 

how is tee shirt peace offering if available to those who didn't suffer the fiasco last (or this) year? :rolleyes2:

12 hours ago, kcslchin said:

how is tee shirt peace offering if available to those who didn't suffer the fiasco last (or this) year? :rolleyes2:

they would be the lucky ones who got the best deal then... :roadrage:

19 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

@Williamteobc is fast to act.... the tee is yours....

fees keeps going up... giving runners more and more reasons to think twice....:sword:

:turned: I was one of the lucky one who skip last year.. and considering for 2018 until i see ur msg. Now I hesitant again...

1 hour ago, delldell314 said:

:turned: I was one of the lucky one who skip last year.. and considering for 2018 until i see ur msg. Now I hesitant again...

wah... act according to what our heart tells you... dun blame me if they suddenly become super efficient in logistics and runners' experience... :showoff:

I'll already be breaking my SCMS streak this year. Now considering if i should continue or just break my streak for Sundown in 2018, spend the money at other races or food instead. 

36 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

wah... act according to what our heart tells you... dun blame me if they suddenly become super efficient in logistics and runners' experience... :showoff:

What is the likely chance of that happening, Mr Positivity? -_-

15 minutes ago, jerrylam said:

I'll already be breaking my SCMS streak this year. Now considering if i should continue or just break my streak for Sundown in 2018, spend the money at other races or food instead. 

Did you enjoy the run last year? If yes, then can consider it again. If no, then just break the steak. 

You are already at a level where you can comfortably be more selective in your runs lol.

1 hour ago, beast said:

What is the likely chance of that happening, Mr Positivity? -_-

erm..... it's always good to have some hopes... else life will be soooooo....... :hair:

23 hours ago, beast said:

Did you enjoy the run last year? If yes, then can consider it again. If no, then just break the steak. 

You are already at a level where you can comfortably be more selective in your runs lol.

Hmm....good point. Honestly, i did enjoy the race last year as i was lucky not to be one of those affected by the lousy race pack collection fiasco. So i guess i'll sign up again. See you all on race night next year!!

Edited by jerrylam

2 hours ago, jerrylam said:

Hmm....good point. Honestly, i did enjoy the race last year as i was lucky not to be one of those affected by the lousy race pack collection fiasco. So i guess i'll sign up again. See you all on race night next year!!

i am also not affected but I am still considering....cause it might happen to everyone this time...:startle:

Edited by AutumnRunner

Mulling over to sign up for HM, managed to avoid the whole Race Pack nightmare by using the vending machine. The free shirt kinda tipping the balance. 

Anyone opt to use the delivery service? Additional $10

i am thinking to avoid all the midnight running totally by taking part in the 10km... short run at night, then just in time go home, bath and sleep....