AutumnRunner

Tokyo Marathon 2018 - 25 Feb 2018

On 2/1/2018 at 7:26 PM, Hubert84 said:

The Tokyo Marathon 2018 Runner Handbook is out on their website! 3 weeks + more to race day!

Think I am seriously undertrain for this marathon! Was down with illness in January and couldn't really run. Now only left this few weeks to do some last minute trainings! Hopefully able to survive over there! Haha.

Took a look at the Tokyo Marathon 2018's website at http://www.marathon.tokyo/en/runner/important-info/ and impressed with the details given!

Beast is right that since you were down last month, it is best to just enjoy this coming Tokyo Marathon aim for a PB experience instead of timing there! Be sure to test your winter running gear when you reached Tokyo and also enough time to enjoy the race expo at Tokyo Big Sight.

On 02/02/2018 at 6:25 PM, Hubert84 said:

Yupz completed marathons before but my first overseas marathon, after missing out on SCHKM last year!

Er actually ya I am aiming for a PB! Haha. But yupz, see how it goes from now till then!

Enjoy your run Hubert... I am sure no matter what, it will be a PB for u in many other ways too... just run your.usual pace and slow down if theres a need to...

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, trailblazer said:

Took a look at the Tokyo Marathon 2018's website at http://www.marathon.tokyo/en/runner/important-info/ and impressed with the details given!

Beast is right that since you were down last month, it is best to just enjoy this coming Tokyo Marathon aim for a PB experience instead of timing there! Be sure to test your winter running gear when you reached Tokyo and also enough time to enjoy the race expo at Tokyo Big Sight.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, AutumnRunner said:

Enjoy your run Hubert... I am sure no matter what, it will be a PB for u in many other ways too... just run your.usual pace and slow down if theres a need to...

Thanks a lot bros for the encouragement! Yupz will just go there to enjoy the overall experience and all the good sights! If really can hit PB then is a very good bonus to me liaoz! Haha.

The Tokyo Marathon 2018 is this Sunday! I will be flying off to Tokyo tomorrow morning! Cant wait! Haha.

Good luck to those who are going for the marathon too! Take it easy and enjoy the sights! Hope to bump into Singaporeans there too!

Hows things there bro. Hope the weather is good and you will be able to get your PB tomorrow... good luck and have a good race.. enjoy the marathon major !!

7 hours ago, sengkangboy said:

Clocked a PB. love the atmosphere and route! looking forward to joining it again in 2019! 

Excellent to hear that and hope you enjoyed a world-class running event in Tokyo Marathon! :) 

6 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

When is ballot starting? Anyone knows? 

Relax and chill. Balloting registration is usually August as per usual norm.

You can check the official website at http://www.marathon.tokyo/ and look for the details you need.