Sign in to follow this  
jerrylam

Twilight Ultra Challenge 2017, 23 - 24 September 2017

beast   
3 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

sure if time permits... support u or support the event?? hahhahha

I think the more important point is to support yourself.........unless you have still been running consistently, this might give you some motivation to do some running too.

24 minutes ago, beast said:

I think the more important point is to support yourself.........unless you have still been running consistently, this might give you some motivation to do some running too.

oh true... if for myself, I am usually a morning runner so this period of time is usually my R&R...

Coming back to this event, for the past events, how long is the loop usually? 5km to-and-fro loop can be really quite boring... if its a 5km roundabout loop (eg: bedok reservoir), I feel it's much more relax for morale..

jerrylam   
6 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

sure if time permits... support u or support the event?? hahhahha

Support Both...same same but different LOL

jerrylam   
Just now, prisangel said:

Thank you Jerry! Pity didn't see you though; you were too busy chionging.

Probably you didn't linger long enough, as you'd left after i came back from my loops. But i saw the Beast along Punggol Waterway :thumbsu:

7 minutes ago, jerrylam said:

Probably you didn't linger long enough, as you'd left after i came back from my loops. But i saw the Beast along Punggol Waterway :thumbsu:

Haha, I had to get out in time to catch the last train & connecting bus home. Lol. Otherwise... I'd have to sleep at your place??? LOL

Edited by prisangel

Good race atmosphere as usual.  Only thing that bothered me was the number of cyclists and e-scooters etc on the path, some speeding.  Was quite dangerous and I was often blinded by their headlights and cant see whether they are coming from.

Edited by wonderfulblevic

jerrylam   
23 minutes ago, prisangel said:

Haha, I had to get out in time to catch the last train & connecting bus home. Lol. Otherwise... I'd have to sleep at your place??? LOL

Missed the last train or bus??? No big deal. You should have just stayed behind with us. There's always somewhere you can lie down or take a rest at the race site while soaking in the cheery race atmosphere til day break. Don't believe? Ask @Jas007 :lol:

22007484_517047325311778_5116876154989950987_n.jpg.a3c07b53a06ef57c7448d0bf22bed334.jpg

jerrylam   
16 minutes ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Good race atmosphere as usual.  Only thing that bothered my was the number of cyclists and e-scotters etc on the path, some speeding.  Was quite dangerous and I was often blinded by their headlights and count see whether they are coming from.

Yeah, those e-scooters and e-bikes were a hazard to runners!! Was quite tempted to push a few of them into the waterway, but thankfully i didn't hahaha.

We're taking part in many races together, but i've yet to meet you. Looking forward to meet you in person one day!! :thumbsu:

6 minutes ago, jerrylam said:

Missed the last train or bus??? No big deal. You should have just stayed behind with us. There's always somewhere you can lie down or take a rest at the race site while soaking in the cheery race atmosphere til day break. Don't believe? Ask @Jas007 :lol:

22007484_517047325311778_5116876154989950987_n.jpg.a3c07b53a06ef57c7448d0bf22bed334.jpg

LOL wah epic haha. Like camping like that. But what if it rains.....

1 hour ago, jerrylam said:

Yeah, those e-scooters and e-bikes were a hazard to runners!! Was quite tempted to push a few of them into the waterway, but thankfully i didn't hahaha.

We're taking part in many races together, but i've yet to meet you. Looking forward to meet you in person one day!! :thumbsu:

Wah you garang!  I was only thinking of "why didn't i bring my headlamp and flash back at them" hehe!

I actually passed you on opposite direction several times.  You were running with a couple of other participants so I didn't want to disturb.  Next time look out for the most shack person lor that should be me !

jerrylam   
2 hours ago, prisangel said:

LOL wah epic haha. Like camping like that. But what if it rains.....

It did rain, but he wasn't affected at all. The hallmarks of a true ultra runner hahaha

jerrylam   
42 minutes ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Wah you garang!  I was only thinking of "why didn't i bring my headlamp and flash back at them" hehe!

I actually passed you on opposite direction several times.  You were running with a couple of other participants so I didn't want to disturb.  Next time look out for the most shack person lor that should be me !

Ah, i was running with another 2 buddies i met during Craze Ultra. Not easy to identify you leh, cos most also look damn shagged LOL

medic   
13 hours ago, jerrylam said:

I only saw her reporter/photographer..:P

Well done guys for finishing and completing the race in as many rounds as you could... I am sure you guys enjoyed yourself from running on this urbanized but trying to be green PCN... whahahh...

16 hours ago, jerrylam said:

It did rain, but he wasn't affected at all. The hallmarks of a true ultra runner hahaha

Lol so then that makes me not an ultra runner hahaha. 

5 hours ago, medic said:

I only saw her reporter/photographer..:P

Lol yeah my representative was there too before the race start. I was able to only came down later.

Edited by prisangel