Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutumnRunner

20 Aug 17- Safra Singapore Bay Run And Army Half Marathon 2017

94 posts in this topic

$65 for HM is bit steep but I guess that is expected for today's market. Anyway why are there different runners entitlement for public vs NSMen?

On 2017-5-1 at 2:48 PM, wonderfulblevic said:

I just signed up moments ago.  Looks like it has been fixed cos I didn't see any similar issues.  I  was charged correctly and asked to select the correct category.

Tried to sign up, facing the same problem as manys in the FB. Was coded $46 as Safra Member than $16 as Ex NSmen. Enquired thru sbr@safra.sg & waiting for reply. 

12 hours ago, nightknight1976 said:

Tried to sign up, facing the same problem as manys in the FB. Was coded $46 as Safra Member than $16 as Ex NSmen. Enquired thru sbr@safra.sg & waiting for reply. 

lucky you never continued to just register and pay... I guess they have not solve the problem yet.. early bird period still weeks away so there is still time for them to settle...

14 hours ago, Arvin Tunas said:

$65 for HM is bit steep but I guess that is expected for today's market. Anyway why are there different runners entitlement for public vs NSMen?

If I don't remember wrongly, since some years ago, they had provided singlet for NSmen and Event Tee for the public...

3 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

If I don't remember wrongly, since some years ago, they had provided singlet for NSmen and Event Tee for the public...

This singlet given to the NSmen started from year 2011 edition (red and light grey version). The public participants instead received the event t shirt instead.

16 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

lucky you never continued to just register and pay... I guess they have not solve the problem yet.. early bird period still weeks away so there is still time for them to settle...

I register yesterday afternoon. No problem , pay $16 only. 

20 hours ago, wonderfulblevic said:

Thanks, Pris. 

No problem :)

I just signed up without any problem too. 

On 2017-5-4 at 8:46 AM, AutumnRunner said:

They juz replied cannot find my name in national servicemen list given by SAF. Alamak...juz to check anyone who finished MR still able to sign up as $16? 

35 minutes ago, nightknight1976 said:

They juz replied cannot find my name in national servicemen list given by SAF. Alamak...juz to check anyone who finished MR still able to sign up as $16? 

I finished MR , no problem to sign up and pay $16 only. How about previous year ? did you sign up or this is the first time you sign after MR ?

Participated this run in yr 1999, 2000, 2014, 2015, 2016. Hmmmmzzz... Email replied to show proof for ex-NSmen... sianz... 

On 5/9/2017 at 8:03 AM, nightknight1976 said:

Participated this run in yr 1999, 2000, 2014, 2015, 2016. Hmmmmzzz... Email replied to show proof for ex-NSmen... sianz... 

it's weird that they dun have any record....

18 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

it's weird that they dun have any record....

So bro have you signed up already?

2 hours ago, beast said:

So bro have you signed up already?

of course... streak race.... this is a race that I would think is most unpredictable.. The number of runners depends on if Army allows the NSFs to run in 10km or 21km category... that category becomes super crowded whichever category they have decided for them...

It seems the registration issue has been resolved. I'm able to sign up at NSmen rate now.

So make p/copy of SAF 11B. Save the photo somewhere in case in future you have to prove u former NS man :rolleyes:

OMG! YACR!! :thumbsd:

18664380_1427009680693469_31294037191768

Hopefully, NSMan still get the 2XU singlet.

Edited by lonewolf

11 hours ago, lonewolf said:

OMG! YACR!! :thumbsd:

Hopefully, NSMan still get the 2XU singlet.

Gut feel is that it should be the same apparel for singlet, event tee and finisher tee.....