Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf

Runner's League - 10 Jun, 26 Aug, 07 Oct (Cancelled), 10 Mar (Cancelled)

3 hours ago, sicklycat said:

Ahhh... Thanks for the clarification! That was my guess too...

So that means those who sign up directly with X-Change, may need to start worrying about getting their refunds! :phew:

I’m resigned to losing my registerstion fee... lol ... but I will fight and educate people from signing up for future runs organized by the same group of people 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 8:47 PM, stalky79 said:

I’m resigned to losing my registerstion fee... lol ... but I will fight and educate people from signing up for future runs organized by the same group of people 

:thumbsup:

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

If they refund me my money for leg 4, limpeh will run naked at ecp

Wah, how will we know if they have refunded you? Or I refund you then you run naked at ecp can? :dribble:

Edited by K!m

Posted (edited)

Refund for Leg 04 received! :thumbsup:

Requested for refund on Mar 6 and credited back to my Credit Card account on Mar 7. 

Lai Lai. GPGT!

RL-Leg04-Refund.jpg.524ce3fbcd4967dacdb3b4a48f04108c.jpg

Good riddance, XE. I'm glad all the nonsense is behind me. NEVER AGAIN!! -_-

Edited by lonewolf

5 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Requested for refund on Mar 6 and credited back to my Credit Card account on Mar 7. 

Lai Lai. GPGT!

Spacebib 👍🏼 Makes me to consider using Spacebib for all my future race. But do they get loyalty rate? 

2 hours ago, alvinfoo said:

siao liao lor.. stalky will have to run naked at ECP.. :blink::blink::blink:

he never say where in ECP he will run naked... maybe 1 round in the men's toilet also possible...

3 hours ago, beast said:

he never say where in ECP he will run naked... maybe 1 round in the men's toilet also possible...

Might as well put a 'ECP' sign in own room and run naked. <_<

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Lai Lai. GPGT!

I replied to that email till now no refund !!! I did not signed up using space bib

DAMN IT

Edited by stalky79

wah lau. No can can prove you did or did not receive refund. 

K!m will have to forgo cheering you on your Run naked ECP run :P

Posted (edited)

24068369_1074436436030009_10925969591846

Note that the announcement is issued by Spacebib and not XE. Really a joke. They can't even issue their own statement. 

Edited by lonewolf

51 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

Note that the announcement is issued by Spacebib and not XE. Really a joke. They can't even issue their own statement. 

Blocked by space bib on fb for commenting that the runfree is another failure by Xavier bay.... 

im going to boycott all events by space bib 

Just now, stalky79 said:

Blocked by space bib on fb for commenting that the runfree is another failure by Xavier bay.... 

im going to boycott all  future events by space bib 

1 hour ago, lonewolf said:

So far it seems, going thru spacebib is the safest option. Like Runners League, those on Spacebib got their refunds. It' time that X-change stop organising running event, as they don't seems to learn from mistakes.

24 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

Spacebib is also by Xavier?? Like that howcome Spacibib registrants got different treatment.?

49 minutes ago, stalky79 said:

What are you boycotting lor? They don't organise events; just providing a platform for companies to advertise their events and for us to register for the events.

24 minutes ago, Ender said:

Spacebib is also by Xavier?? Like that howcome Spacibib registrants got different treatment.?

You may check out Spacebib team here: 

https://www.spacebib.com/homes/about

• Like 1

3 hours ago, K!m said:

What are you boycotting lor? They don't organise events; just providing a platform for companies to advertise their events and for us to register for the events.

I said it earlier also... spacebib + runsociety + x-change republic are the same group of friends + syndicate.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, K!m said:

Thanks, saw the names and faces. How are they linked to X-change?  Any source? Can't find  x-change website.

Edited by Ender

17 hours ago, bookie said:

I said it earlier also... spacebib + runsociety + x-change republic are the same group of friends + syndicate.

Think you are right... same bunch of clowns... 

Posted (edited)

This is an unfair & baseless statement. Spacebib is an extension or subsidiary of Run Society, the online running media company. In fact, the idea (which subsequently resulted in the creation of Spacebib) kicked off a few years even before X-change Republic was founded. 

As for why stalky79's comment might have been deleted / banned from the page, if im the one running the Spacebib business, I would have done the same thing too. 1) Spacebib's JD / responsibility pertaining to the event is handling the registration / payment portal. So they should only be graded by the efficiency of that process. Whether X-change can deliver the event well or not, how is that Spacebib's business / problem / responsibility? To have people on social media come posting content irrelevant to the business that might potentially mislead other readers to think Spacebib is the same entity as X-change is unacceptable from a business interest POV as this can deter other event organisers from wanting to use Spacebib as a vendor in the future. Delete + Ban is the only option for them. 2) If stalky79 had posted with a fake FB profile, all the more Point 1 will be reinforced. If im Spacebib, how would I know you are even a genuine victim of the incident and not a typical EDMW BBFA keyboard warrior ? So of course Delete + Ban lah. 

Edited by philip
Added 2nd paragraph