Runner's League Event Details 1.jpg

Runner's League Pricing.jpg

Runner's League Ent.jpg

Runner's League Package.jpg

Runner's League Leg01 Singlet.jpg

18301505_415569048815011_793592690941880

18620278_422018394836743_353406225281625

About the Race

Runners League is a series of four runs held in four different locations on four different dates all around Singapore. The runs will be held in the North, South/Central, East and West regions in Singapore. And the fun part comes where runners can choose which zone they wish to represent. Runners for each run can choose to represent their zone of choice, but must continue representing the same zone if they choose to register for the other runs in the league. Choose your birth zone where you grew up in; or choose your paktor zone; or the zone you want your child to start primary school in!

For each run, the timings for the top 100 runners for both the men's and women's 10km categories (total 200 runners) in each zone will be computed and the zone with the fastest combined time for both categories will be the winner! The runners of Runners League of all four runs will culminate at the final undisclosed run location where the ultimate champion zone will be announced. Runners from the ultimate champion zone will receive an additional mystery gift on top of their standard package.

[Comment] Another running series like the Performance Series and frankly this one looks about just right in term of pricing and entitlement with an added element of inter-zone competition. 

My biggest concern is the event organiser is Xchange Event. They are also the same organiser for the Dreamworks Day Run. There is not much information about XChange Event so they are an unknown. However, I highly suspect that they are the same people (totally unsubstantiated) behind Celebrity Trainer, who organised the infamously disastrous Coney Island Run. So committing your money to 4 races for an untested race organiser is a huge risk. 

Edited by lonewolf

There's a lot more details for this series of runs than other runs happening earlier. For that, I give the organisers some kudos.

Debating whether to do the 1st one.....

Is X-Change Events the same as X-Change Republic? The latter organised the YOLO Run, which was decent.

46 minutes ago, benchy said:

Is X-Change Events the same as X-Change Republic? The latter organised the YOLO Run, which was decent.

X-Change Republic is the parent company of X-Change Events. 

X-Change Events Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/pg/X-Change-Events-559596367569126/about/?ref=page_internal

X-Change Republic Site >> http://www.x-changerepublic.com/about

They also organised Diamond Dash, Spongebob Run and is organising a lot of events this yr like Meji Run, Dreamworks Day Run and Run Free. 

Let's see if Qoolmart event comes up with a package deal with additional sweetener. They did it for Meji Run and Run Free, so if got additional sweetener, I may sign up. 

Edited by lonewolf
1 person likes this

Got runner premier league,  div 2 league and so on or not???  Think I belong to the amateur humping division League... Hahaha 

Looks exciting and fun. The running tee looks nice. But i'm not signing up for 10km races anymore. To everyone else, worth checking it out. Enjoy!!

Edited by jerrylam

the venue is too convenient to be missed... must really think about it.... the singlet quite nice too if the colours are really this bright....

I wish they could make it into progressive distance runs instead of offering flat 5km and 10km for all the 4 races. Perhaps 10km > 15km > 21km > 32km.

Organising runs of "  10km > 15km > 21km > 32km " in 1 year might be too challenging for a pretty new organiser that organises 10km or shorter run events. 

11 hours ago, K!m said:

I wish they could make it into progressive distance runs instead of offering flat 5km and 10km for all the 4 races. Perhaps 10km > 15km > 21km > 32km.

I agree with kcslchin .. it's right that they start small and get it right first before venturing more challenging things...

This race is happening in 3 weeks time and it's organized by same organizer as Meiji run...

5 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

This race is happening in 3 weeks time and it's organized by same organizer as Meiji run...

Yup! I hope they improve. Else those who signed up for the package - good luck to them (and me) 

18620278_422018394836743_353406225281625

Race medal for Leg 01. Frankly quite underwhelming. -_-

Looks like there is still no information on the route...

Anyway Race pack collection this weekend at velocity from 11am to 8pm....

Posted (edited)

Details for  Leg 01 RPC finally out! 3 days before the actual RPC. Not a good start for the event.

Interestingly, it's been done at Key Power Sports. So does this means the turnout is small?

18767381_425274751177774_360060881221912

Edited by lonewolf

14 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Details for  Leg 01 RPC finally out! 3 days before the actual RPC. Not a good start for the event.

Interestingly, it's been done at Key Power Sports. So does this means the turnout is small?

not a good start definitely, it seems true that turnout is small where it' not even justifiable to book the central location to collect racepack... and till now, they are still accepting registration for the race.... I also noticed that other than the REPC, we can still collect it on race day itself....

Till now, there is still no mention of where the start/end point is and about the route....

x-change republic event i don't expect any better :( :( hope at least this time they have hydration and markers...

4 minutes ago, bookie said:

x-change republic event i don't expect any better :( :( hope at least this time they have hydration and markers...

if not good, then I would just reflect in my race review.... as simple as that....

37 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

not a good start definitely, it seems true that turnout is small where it' not even justifiable to book the central location to collect racepack... and till now, they are still accepting registration for the race.... I also noticed that other than the REPC, we can still collect it on race day itself....

Till now, there is still no mention of where the start/end point is and about the route....

also note that they will not be giving the jackets during REPC. On their facebook they don't even say if they will give them during race day or later :o

47 minutes ago, AutumnRunner said:

if not good, then I would just reflect in my race review.... as simple as that....

you signed up for it??:P

1 hour ago, AutumnRunner said:

Wah... din know you also sign up for this? Near to home ground effect? :crazysmile:

1 hour ago, bookie said:

also note that they will not be giving the jackets during REPC. On their facebook they don't even say if they will give them during race day or later :o

Well they did say the jacket will be distributed on 10 Jun which is race day.