Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaeden

Lockers rental to keep bags at MBS/Marina Bay/Singapore River Area?

Great day runners! Would like to ask if anyone knows of any running route along around MBS, Marina Bay or Singapore flyer that has locker rentals? Would like to go run around that district after work with my friends but we will be carrying our shoe bags and office stuffs. I understood that Gardens by the Bay has locker rental services but it is quite a distance away from the mrt station... Does any runners know of any lockers rental location near that area? 

3 hours ago, Jaeden said:

Great day runners! Would like to ask if anyone knows of any running route along around MBS, Marina Bay or Singapore flyer that has locker rentals? Would like to go run around that district after work with my friends but we will be carrying our shoe bags and office stuffs. I understood that Gardens by the Bay has locker rental services but it is quite a distance away from the mrt station... Does any runners know of any lockers rental location near that area? 

https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/running-at-gardens-by-the-bay/ courtesy of a fellow runner

Stadium, that's right! Thanks a lot bro. Will check it out soon :) Great mid distance too! Hopefully my friends are able to handle it. There's really very little lockers facilities in Singapore isn't it.... Im wondering if MBS actually has locker rental services, cuz they have ice skating rink there HAHA but I believe it's meant only for the iceskating users. Hmmm so tough to run when one is poor and have no vehicles :lol: