Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Hot Dates - 3 and 4 Sep 2016

I was looking through the running calendar when something caught my eye - 3 and 4 Sep 2016 is probably the hottest dates on the running calender. There is a total of 8 scheduled races over the 2 days; 4 races on 3rd Sep and 3 races on 4th Sep plus another 2-day race Craze Ultra:startle:

I think this is a record for a 2-day period.

The races on 3rd Sep are SMU Mile Run 2016, Electric Run Singapore 2016, The Believe B60 Charity Run 2016 and OCC 3TEN Run 2016.

The races on 4th Sep are Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2016, POSB Run for Kids 2016 and Otter Run 2016. 

The really strange thing is that there's only one other race Race Against Racism for the rest of the month. So I have no idea why all the races decide to congregate together. :unknw:

So about for those thinking of doing b2b, which race will you be joining of the 8 races? I am joining Yellow Ribbon Prison Run - one of my favourite races. 

[EDIT] Includes Craze Ultra 3-4 Sep

Bro Lonewolf, there is still Craze Ultra on the 3rd Sept as well.... and seems that runners will be all divided among the different runs.....all stand to lose...

22 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

Bro Lonewolf, there is still Craze Ultra on the 3rd Sept as well.... and seems that runners will be all divided among the different runs.....all stand to lose...

Ah... so there is an eighth race. Thanks. Will include that to make the hote dates even hotter! :crazysmile:

Could there be some reasons which LTA does not allow the open use of roads during the month of Sept (except first week) thus all races squeeze towards the same date... All the organisers should have known about the clash and it makes sense to avoid at all cost....