Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ndeh_

Faire Un Voyage - Charity Fun Run & Carnival - 12 June 2016

AFTH Banner.jpg

Date: 12 June 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 12p.m.-8p.m. (Carnival), 4p.m.-7:30p.m. (Run)

Facebook: Here
Register: Here

Description
Want to run and do your part for charity? Come join us for an afternoon of meaningful fun where for every 1km ran, $1 will be donated to charity
Runners are allowed to clock as much distance as they wish, within the 3.5 hours. The 2.7km route will be in the park, meaning each round will contribute $2.70 to charity.
Besides our fun run, we also have a carnival component where all sales of our carnival tickets will go to charity as well. 
The carnival consists of performances (free for all), snack booths, as well as DIY game booths featuring carnival games.

Registration Fee
Individual (Adult): $20
Individual (Child*): $10
Group (4 x Adults): $70
Group (2 x Adults, 2 x Child): $50

Every adult pax comes with race pack, race tee & bib, and $10 worth of carnival coupons (this $10 also goes to charity!)
Child pax do not come with carnival coupons 
Carnival coupon comes with $10 worth of value, a lucky draw chance, and goodie bag redemption (while stocks last)

*Child must be aged 13 and below on 1 June 2016

Race Pack Collection
Date: 4 June 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 12p.m.-6p.m.

Things to Bring:
- NRIC
- Indemnity form
- Letter of authorization (if necessary)

For more information, do visit our website here, or at the link above. Thank you! ^_^

10 laps should be no problem for seasoned runners.

$20 for 27km... good deal...

Hi , may I know is there any bag deposit services for those runners who try to clock as much distance as they wish, within the 3.5 hours.
Thanks

Wow.. this kook like a mini marathon or ultra organised by run guild...hahagahaj

Hi kasyes, it's a fun run so you can run or walk at a leisurely pace, and even retire early before the 3.5h is up! Cheers! :) 

I guess u r in organising team...Which charity is it? 

Pity i can't takepart...irunning another event in mr...good luck...

On 5/13/2016 at 9:01 AM, kasyes said:

I guess u r in organising team...Which charity is it? 

Pity i can't takepart...irunning another event in mr...good luck...

Mr 25 FM is it ?