Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Unable to Edit Post in Forum

I keep getting the following error when I tried to edit a post.

attachicon.gifsgrunner.jpg

Is anyone else having the same problem??

I just edited a typo in the Snoopy thread. I didn't have any problem.

OK. Now this is weird.

It does not happen for all post I tried to edit. But has happened for at least 2 posts. :iiam:

If it happens again, clear cookies form your browser and login to sgRunners forum again. See if that clears it

If it happens again, clear cookies form your browser and login to sgRunners forum again. See if that clears it

Already tried that. Also tried on a different browser. So far it only happened on 2 posts that I'm trying to edit. Unfortunately, one of them is the thread on coloured medal so its a real bumper if I cannot update that.

Already tried that. Also tried on a different browser. So far it only happened on 2 posts that I'm trying to edit. Unfortunately, one of them is the thread on coloured medal so its a real bumper if I cannot update that.

Strange. The forum mods used to give this advice and in the past, always works.

Interesting side effects of the upgrade forum. The problem I had with editing  2 posts previously has been resolved and I am able to edit the posts now.