Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kjcweih

Running blog

48 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. My girlfriend and I have decided to start a blog to mark down our journey in fitness and running as it has been a really big part of our lives. Do give us your support by reading our blog and following our instagram. We can share and discuss stuffs together as well. We will be uploading more stuffs as time comes.

Blog: www.runyourpace.wordpress.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/runningmypace

Thank you so much, your support is much appreciated! :)

Hello everybody. My girlfriend and I have decided to start a blog to mark down our journey in fitness and running as it has been a really big part of our lives. Do give us your support by reading our blog and following our instagram. We can share and discuss stuffs together as well. We will be uploading more stuffs as time comes.

Blog: www.runyourpace.wordpress.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/runningmypace

Thank you so much, your support is much appreciated! :)

Good stuff! :thumbsu:

I also signed up NTUC Run for the same reason - low price. But it turns out to be well organised even from the 1st year. So, I've still been signing up for it ^_^

Thank you all for the support and nice comments :) we will be looking to post more frequently on the blog so stay tuned!

Also, do follow our instagram as well @runningmypace (well u could see our preferred name runyourpace was taken)

Www.instagram.com/runningmypace

1 person likes this

Well done! A couple that runs together, stays together!! May you love birds have many awesome running moments ahead to share :goodjob:

Nice seeing both of u picking up running as the simplest and easiest way to keep up fitness.. hope u enjoy more other races in Sg. .. We can always discuss abt the races to take part in...

Sorry guys for the long hiatus in blogging! Been busy with school work in the past few weeks but now thats over, we are finally back!

With Christmas fast approaching, we came out with a blog post regarding Christmas gift ideas for the runners and fitness enthusiasts! Do take a look at our work because we really enjoyed crafting this blog post. I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed typing it. The link is attached below!

https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/christmas-gift-ideas/#more-105

Once again thank you for reading! And follow us on instagram @runningmypace http://instagram.com/runningmypace

Cheers! And rest up well after a sunny SCMS 2015!

Nice and motivating, got me thinking about my running and fitness resolutions for next year!

Nice and motivating, got me thinking about my running and fitness resolutions for next year!

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog post. We really appreciate it! Do share with us your resolutions too! Let's work towards a greater 2016! Happy New Year in advance!

'I have no time to workout!' is one of the top reasons from people who want to workout but don't. We came out with a new blog post that we hope would motivate and encourage this group of people to take their first step towards fitness and a healthier lifestyle! It may not apply so much to most of us here since we are already pretty active in running and such, but do take a read and also share it with your friends who are not picking up exercising due to 'time constraints'.

Thank you so much for the support!

blog post: https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/i-have-no-time-to-work-out/

instagram: http://instagram.com/runningmypace

Recently, we ran in Sentosa and explored our way to Sentosa Cove! It was a great run and we thought we could share our experience on our blog with regards to the running route and every other little details that would be useful to know for running in Sentosa. Those who are getting bored of your usual training routes could try it out! The link is below.

https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/running-in-sentosa/#more-2212

Enjoy!

Last week we shared our running route in Sentosa Cove on our blog and this week, we added another scenic route suggestion. Stretching from Alexandra Canal Linear Park at Queenstown all the way to Clarke Quay via Singapore River! It is certainly one refreshing route for all runners to try out! We tried it out after chancing upon this suggestion online and decided to give it a try, and putting all information on the blog for other runners who may be interested. Take a look here! Enjoy!

https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2016/04/03/from-queenstown-to-clarke-quay/#more-2252

3 hours ago, kjcweih said:

Last week we shared our running route in Sentosa Cove on our blog and this week, we added another scenic route suggestion. Stretching from Alexandra Canal Linear Park at Queenstown all the way to Clarke Quay via Singapore River! It is certainly one refreshing route for all runners to try out! We tried it out after chancing upon this suggestion online and decided to give it a try, and putting all information on the blog for other runners who may be interested. Take a look here! Enjoy!

https://runyourpace.wordpress.com/2016/04/03/from-queenstown-to-clarke-quay/#more-2252

i used to run in this stadium after work for training.... it's a scenic route... well done...

Good use of the Alexandra Park connector to link to Singapore river and back! Not to forget useful tips when doing this route based on your experience :) 

Shall look forward to more routes exploring from the running couple here!

How did you go from the Alexandra PCN to the other side of the Zion road towards CBD?

My recollection is that the trail ends and I had to go across a traffic light as there is no underpass. :(

4 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

i used to run in this stadium after work for training.... it's a scenic route... well done...

Thank you for your compliments :) when we were at the stadium, there was archery training going on so part of the track was blocked off. Seemed to be a norm 

3 hours ago, trailblazer said:

Good use of the Alexandra Park connector to link to Singapore river and back! Not to forget useful tips when doing this route based on your experience :) 

Shall look forward to more routes exploring from the running couple here!

Thank you very much! Do try it out for your runs if you are interested :) we look forward to exploring more scenic routes and sharing with everyone. Most importantly is to find less known routes which are convenient with lockers and showering facilities haha

1 hour ago, lazyitachi said:

How did you go from the Alexandra PCN to the other side of the Zion road towards CBD?

My recollection is that the trail ends and I had to go across a traffic light as there is no underpass. :(

There's an underpass now at Zion road (which marks the end of Alexandra PCN) when we ran there! It brings you across to the other side without having to cross the traffic light. Maybe it was only built recently that's why :)