Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Haze Season 2015 (fka Day of Infamy - 13 Sep 2015)

There's a bumper of events next week including some high profile one and some that were postponed earlier: Bounce Off 2015, Bedok Reservoir Ultramarathon 2015, Otter Run 2015, Ubin WayFinder 2015 and Great Eastern Women Run.

Who will survive? Stay tune!

There's also the Sports Hub Stepper... Saw in your 1st post that it had previously been postponed to 31st Oct.

So apart from Bounce Off that was previously postponed, all other events scheduled for today went ahead! :thumbsu:

There's a bumper of events next week including some high profile one and some that were postponed earlier: Bounce Off 2015, Bedok Reservoir Ultramarathon 2015, Otter Run 2015, Ubin WayFinder 2015 and Great Eastern Women Run.

Who will survive? Stay tune!

There's also the Sports Hub Stepper... Saw in your 1st post that it had previously been postponed to 31st Oct.

So apart from Bounce Off that was previously postponed, all other events scheduled for today went ahead! :thumbsu:

I have no events this weekend, but YEAH! :thumbsu:

Yeah. I wonder if the Bounce Off organiser are kicking themselves for their premature postponement decision. But then this sort of things is hard to say. If the PSI remain in the unhealthy range today, they will be congratulating themselves for making the right decision to postpone.

But yes. Very nice win all round this weekend.

And looking at the latest satellite images, I'm going to call time on Haze Season 2015. Hopefully I dun have to update this thread again!

Final score: 19 - 15. Given how bad the haze was this yr, I have to say it was a great comeback!

Yup. It's back. The 3h PSI at 7pm 09 Nov has crept back into the unhealthy range!

post-21301-0-67228800-1447070859_thumb.p

It's hard to explain why cos the satellite image still show moderate haze over Sumatra and the wind conditions doesn't seems to have change. So hopefully none of this coming weekend races will be affected.

Oic! Does the merlion's face change with the haze condition? Let me download it :)

Yes it does...you should've seen the Merlion when the psi is above unhealthy levels, but i really hope we don't have to see that anymore hahaha

I saw various examples of the Merlion in the App store when I downloaded it :)

But I too, hope it doesn't appear in the weather updates! The haze is such a pain!

So I finally saw another version of the Merlion today!! Not that I'm happy that the haze came back, but the Merlion in the app is really cute!! :D

Oic! Does the merlion's face change with the haze condition? Let me download it :)

Yes it does...you should've seen the Merlion when the psi is above unhealthy levels, but i really hope we don't have to see that anymore hahaha

I saw various examples of the Merlion in the App store when I downloaded it :)

But I too, hope it doesn't appear in the weather updates! The haze is such a pain!

So I finally saw another version of the Merlion today!! Not that I'm happy that the haze came back, but the Merlion in the app is really cute!! :D

U must be the happier person here liao cause u got to see cute things...

FINALLY the haze is over. Which is a huge relief, yes.

But now SCMS training kenna disrupted by rain.

We runners never win.

LOL.

I just ran in the rain last night, syiok!! Definitely rain over haze...anytime!!!

FINALLY the haze is over. Which is a huge relief, yes.

But now SCMS training kenna disrupted by rain.

We runners never win.

LOL.

I just ran in the rain last night, syiok!! Definitely rain over haze...anytime!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

For me, if it's a light drizzle, then yes it is definitely shiok!!!!

But if there is thunder and lightning, I prefer to stay away cause that can be dangerous.

The only time when I am gonna be running in a downpour would be when I have already started my run and I get caught in it. Must as well carry on then right?