Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iRun_91

Standard Chartered Bangkok 2015 15 Nov 2015

I only ever did night runs in BKK around Lumphini to Benjakitti park... its more humid comparatively to SG i feel

The sun comes up at 6 and it gets warm quick :(

Otherwise I think quick same same with Singapore running

Enjoy the view! Enjoy the people! Enjoy the food! :D

I only ever did night runs in BKK around Lumphini to Benjakitti park... its more humid comparatively to SG i feel

The sun comes up at 6 and it gets warm quick :(

Otherwise I think quick same same with Singapore running

Enjoy the view! Enjoy the people! Enjoy the food! :D

I was surprised you didn't take part at all at the BKK Marathon, as it's your stomping ground.

I ended up running 28km. This morning the organizer released an official statement that they will compensate all HM finisher with a finisher t shirt. Not sure about overseas runner though. Massive crowds.

But I had fun anyway.

Congrats on finishing your Ultra HM!!

For regular runners that take part in HM and FM distances regularly, the extra 7 km might not be a big issue apart from not being able to hit PB. But for the non regular ones or first timers, the extra 7km will be seen as super torturous and could even be dangerous as these runners were not trained for anything above that distance. Luckily nothing bad happened.

I ended up running 28km. This morning the organizer released an official statement that they will compensate all HM finisher with a finisher t shirt. Not sure about overseas runner though. Massive crowds.

But I had fun anyway.

Congrats on finishing your Ultra HM!!

For regular runners that take part in HM and FM distances regularly, the extra 7 km might not be a big issue apart from not being able to hit PB. But for the non regular ones or first timers, the extra 7km will be seen as super torturous and could even be dangerous as these runners were not trained for anything above that distance. Luckily nothing bad happened.

a 10k runner like me who has never finished more than 24km would have collapsed............ :hot: