Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solowingpixy

Where to Get Old School Adizeros?

As above, have worn many shoes but only the old school adizeros seem to be my match. Used to wear an Adizero Breeze bought during 2009. Extremely light and accommodates my flat foot. Set all my PRs in those. Unfortunately had to retire them due to the entire sole falling off.

I've bought several pairs after that but nothing seems to feel anywhere close to it. Newer adizeros seem to just look more "fashionable" and just heavier. Anyone knows where still sells them? 2008-2010 era. Or anyone has any recommendations similiar to those?Thanks alot!

I used a pair of Adizeros (I can't remember the exact model) around 2008-2010 when I wasn't into distance running yet. I recall them being very light.

Right now in terms of weight I find what's comparable to them are my New Balance RC1400s or 1600s, though they may be a bit pricey as I don't see discounted pairs anywhere. I also enjoy using my pair of Puma FAAS 300v2 as I find them really lightweight and they were pretty cheap as this is the older version (there's up to v4 right now)! You may be able to find discounted old models of the Pumas at Changi City Point's Puma Factory outlet.

I recently purchased a pair of Adidas but it was the Energy Boost 2 ESM, therefore they're significantly heavier (300g?).

Unfortunately I've normal arches so my recommendations may not be the most suitable for you. Nonetheless hope I managed to help :)

even if you find a 2008-2010 adizero.. i think it wont last long...

being so long in storage.. then glue seal will start to break off... no matter how well they store it...

i think overall.. the adizero are still a very good pair .. also my fav..

Your best bet will be to get them online from overseas websites.

Ebay, Zappos, Shoebacca will be good choices but having said that, getting the old Adizero series is really tough now! :(