The definition of "Trinity Race" is those races (including swim, bike and run) which issued Finisher Medal, Finisher Tee and Race Certificate.

The "Trinity Race" tastes better similar to 3-in-1 drinks such as Super CoffeeMix (coffee, cream and sugar - siew dai means less sugar/sweet if possible) ! :rolleyes:

Will be updated from time to time ...

List of 2019 Trinity Races (Race Organizer in bracket)

• Marina Run - 10/21/30km (Epic Esr)
  • Garmin The Performance Series 2018 (TPS)
  • Income Eco Run - 10/21.1 km (Young NTUC)
  • Osim Sundown Marathon - FM (HiVelocity)
  • Safra Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon - 21.1 km (Safra)
  • The Straits Times Run (Infinitus)
  • CSC Run By The Bay - 21.1 km Individual (MetaSport)
  • HomeTeamNS Real Run - 21.1 km (HomeTeamNS)
  • Great Eastern Women's Run - 21.1 km (Infinitus)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM (Ironman)
  • MIZUNO MR25 ULTRA MARATHON - minimum 52.5 km (MR25)

List of 2018 Trinity Races (Race Organizer in bracket)

• Marina Run - 10km/21km/30km (Epic Esr)
  • Garmin The Performance Series 2018 (TPS)
  • Income Eco Run - 21.1 km (Young NTUC)
  • Osim Sundown Marathon - FM (HiVelocity)
  • The Straits Times Run (Infinitus)
  • CSC Run By The Bay - 21.1 km Individual (MetaSport)
  • HomeTeamNS Real Run - 21.1 km (HomeTeamNS)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM (Ironman)
  • MIZUNO MR25 ULTRA MARATHON - minimum 52.5 km (MR25)

List of 2017 Trinity Races (Race Organizer in bracket)

• Marina Run (Epic Esr)
  • Osim Sundown Marathon (HiVelocity)
  • Income Eco Run - 21.1 km (Young NTUC)
  • The Straits Times Run In The City (Infinitus)
  • CSC Run By The Bay - 21 km (Civil Service Club & HiVelocity)
  • HomeTeamNS Real Run 2017 - 10 km (HomeTeamNS)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM & Ekiden (Ironman)
  • HOKA ONE ONE MR25 ULTRA MARATHON (MR25)

List of 2016 Trinity Races

• Marina Run (Epic Esr)
  • Run 350 - 21.1 km (Young NTUC)
  • The Straits Times Run In The City (Infinitus)
  • Osim Sundown Marathon (HiVelocity)
  • Salomon MR25 X-Country Marathon (MR25)
  • Tri Factor Run 24 km (Orange Room Pte Ltd)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM & Ekiden (Ironman)
  • HOKA MR25 Ultramarathon (MR25)

List of 2015 Trinity Races

• Brooks Marina Run (Epic Esr)
  • Run 350 - 21.1 km (Young NTUC)
  • Men's Health Urbanathlon (HiVelocity)
  • Salomon MR25 X-Country Marathon (MR25)
  • Sundown Marathon (HiVelocity)
  • Tri Factor Run 24 km (Orange Room Pte Ltd)
  • Shape Run 2015 (SPH Magazines)
  • ST Run at the Hub - 18.45 km (Infinitus)
  • CSC Run By The Bay - 21 km (Civil Service Club)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM (Spectrum Worldwide)
  • MR25 Ultramarathon (MR25)

List of 2014 Trinity Races

• Run 350 - 21.1 km (Young NTUC) <--- For those 21.1 km runners ran the 10 km race
  • 2XU Compression Run (Pink Apple)
  • Sundown Marathon (HiVelocity)
  • SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon - 21.1 km (Safra)
  • ST Run at the Hub - 21.1 km (Infinitus) <--- Treats the commemorative Tee as Finisher Tee which was given out at finishing line
  • Jurong Lake Run (Taman Jurong CSC)
  • Great Eastern Women's Run (HiVelocity)
  • Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore - FM (Spectrum Worldwide)
  • MR25 Ultramarathon (MR25) <-- Held on January 3rd 2015
Edited by activerun
  • Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread.

Some comments if I may. I think if a race in any category gives the full compliment of Finisher Medal, Finisher Tee and e-cert/physical cert, then it should be a Trinty run

OK. I can provide additional inputs.

1) I think can scratch Safari Zoo Run 2015 from the list. There was definitely no finisher tee for this race. I also dun rem any e-cert.

2) 2014 Marina Run is not a Trinity Race. No finisher tee was issued.

3) 2014 ST Run at the Hub should be a Trinity Race for the HM.

4) 2014 Run350 would have been a Trinity Race if the HM was not cancelled. So I dun know if you want to call it Trinity Race or not.

5) 2014 AHM is a Trinity Race for the HM.

I will add on when I confirmed the status. So pls update the first post. Thanks!

Tri Factor Run was not a "trinity run" !

Tri Factor Run for 24 km has finisher's tee, medal and e-certificate (downloadable on results page).

Tri Factor Run was not a "trinity run" !

Tri Factor Run for 24 km has finisher's tee, medal and e-certificate (downloadable on results page).

Thank you Johnatton, the eCert download link is not obvious, it is a third small icon from the left after facebook and twitter icons.

With this, Tri Factor Run is a "trinity run" !

Thank You Ms pris, is it an ELM finisher medal ?

Nope. It was not an ELM medal. In any case, ELM medal is irrelevant for yr Trinity Run right? :crazysmile:

Or you coming up with special classification for Trinity races with ELM medals? Trinity+?? :spiteful:

Nope. It was not an ELM medal. In any case, ELM medal is irrelevant for yr Trinity Run right? :crazysmile:

Or you coming up with special classification for Trinity races with ELM medals? Trinity+?? :spiteful:

Don't get me wrong bro wolf, from Pris's blog the finisher medal's triangular ribbon is one of the ELM "hallmark" !
Since it was a gender specific race and you're not wearing skirt :crazy: , I afraid the potential ELM medal may slip from your [Medal Hunters United] List of ELM Medal classification !

I think Shape Run 2015 was a trinity run.

Medal and tee got photo in my blog. http://www.prischew.com/running/shape-run-2015/

A cert was released about a week later.

Not ELM.

Does it have to be ELM to be a trinity run?

Ms Pris, the definition of "trinity run" is simple as long as there are three finisher items ! No string attached with brands for apparel or medal !

Don't get me wrong bro wolf, from Pris's blog the finisher medal's triangular ribbon is one of the ELM "hallmark" !
Since it was a gender specific race and you're not wearing skirt :crazy: , I afraid the potential ELM medal may slip from your [Medal Hunters United] List of ELM Medal classification !

I think Shape Run 2015 was a trinity run.

Medal and tee got photo in my blog. http://www.prischew.com/running/shape-run-2015/

A cert was released about a week later.

Not ELM.

Does it have to be ELM to be a trinity run?

Ms Pris, the definition of "trinity run" is simple as long as there are three finisher items ! No string attached with brands for apparel or medal !

Thanks activerun! Haha ok.

Anyway I checked the medal one more time. There's no ELM marking so cannot be classified as ELM medal.

Guess Lonewolf can breathe a sigh of relief now... hahaha. ;)

For me, the definition of an ELM medal is the 'ELM' marking. No marking I dun considered ELM medals.

I mean its like asking BMW to manufacture their cars and then de-badge it. Does that makes sense? Of cos not. So I dun take into consideration how 'ELM-like' the medal is. From the build quality or the so-called triangular ribbon, heck even the box which the medals are packed in. No ELM mark? Not an ELM medal. Simple and less contentious and confusing. Until and unless I can get an inside source from ELM itself that yes they made this particular medals without the ELM mark.

In this day and age, its actually quite easy to get pictures of medals of race that you dun participate in. So I'm on it. I usually check one or twice a month on all the race medals to make sure that no potential ELM medals slipped through my notice. Else how to build the most comprehensive ELM medal database?

The bigger challenge is to go back through time to the earlier years. I think I got the full list of ELM medals back to 2010 but I'm still double checking before updating the thread.

For me, the definition of an ELM medal is the 'ELM' marking. No marking I dun considered ELM medals.

I mean its like asking BMW to manufacture their cars and then de-badge it. Does that makes sense? Of cos not. So I dun take into consideration how 'ELM-like' the medal is. From the build quality or the so-called triangular ribbon, heck even the box which the medals are packed in. No ELM mark? Not an ELM medal. Simple and less contentious and confusing. Until and unless I can get an inside source from ELM itself that yes they made this particular medals without the ELM mark.

In this day and age, its actually quite easy to get pictures of medals of race that you dun participate in. So I'm on it. I usually check one or twice a month on all the race medals to make sure that no potential ELM medals slipped through my notice. Else how to build the most comprehensive ELM medal database?

The bigger challenge is to go back through time to the earlier years. I think I got the full list of ELM medals back to 2010 but I'm still double checking before updating the thread.

That said, there is one known ELM medal without the ELM marking - the SEA Games supporters medallion and the SEA Games winners medals.

RunNUS 2015 is not a "trinity" run including 15 km and SG50 Team Challenge since the promised eCertificate has vaporized !

Yeah. Confirmed no more e-certificate. Contender for worst race organiser of the year.

ST Run at the hub 2015 confirmed to be Trinity Run for the 18.45K runners. e-cert will be available for download one month later.

post-21301-0-32264800-1443415303_thumb.j

(NB: Pls click to enlarge image)

Edited by lonewolf

Does Craze Ultra qualify as a Trinity Run as finishers do get finisher tee, medal and e-cert (although tee and medal are optional purchase)?

Does Craze Ultra qualify as a Trinity Run as finishers do get finisher tee, medal and e-cert (although tee and medal are optional purchase)?

Bro Jerry, may be not because "Trinity Run" should provide these entitlements to all runners without condition or optional !

Bro Jerry, may be not because "Trinity Run" should provide these entitlements to all runners without condition or optional !

Ahhhh....i see. Thanks for clarifying ;)