Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

songxin

Looking for a girlfriend who likes running

I am a 31 year old singaporean chinese guy who likes jogging and joining marathons.

Looking for females who are single and likes to jog and join marathons to be friends with the possibility of becoming girlfriend in the future.

Can be from any nationality, race, age can be older than me too.

Interested can drop me a pte message with your hp number and we chat on whatsapp.

Don't recall seeing this type of thread before. But :thumbsu: for being upfront about it.

Upfront also no use.

More than 100 views but no girls messaged me at all.

Don't recall seeing this type of thread before. But :thumbsu: for being upfront about it.

Upfront also no use.

Well.....that's expected, no?

Maybe you want to post your passport photo? ;)

Upfront also no use.

Well.....that's expected, no?

Maybe you want to post your passport photo? ;)

Yes sort of expected but I will not be posting photo.

My whatsapp have my photo though.

If there are female members who wants to see photo first before exchange hp number, can pm me with her email address, I can email her my picture first

frankly, don't expect anyone to PM you...looking at it from another person's perspective, sounds kinda creepy (no offense)

can go join running groups and interact and get to know more people first, just enjoy the running

Agree with the others to join running groups and interact with the members, higher chances of getting to know that special one. 'Cos that's how I got to know my husband - through a running group! ^_^

Agree with the others to join running groups and interact with the members, higher chances of getting to know that special one. 'Cos that's how I got to know my husband - through a running group! ^_^

that's encouraging.....

Is hubby now banned from running or joining other running groupies?! :)

Is hubby now banned from running or joining other running groupies?! :)

Lol... nope, he's still running and joining running groups. I'm the one who got lazy... hehe.

Running groups will be the best choice... Here is a running forum, not dating. So chances here are very tiny....

But advise is don't join running group just because you wanna to look for a gf , just enjoy running with the group and see how is goes......

My thoughts , no offense ... =)

I agree with beep beep. The more u search for something, the more u won't find it. Well God always have plans for each one of us. So just participate in more races and who knows...maybe the "one" will be running beside u! Jia you!