Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vishalchand

What Motivates You to Run – A Survey for Local Runners

Hi Fellow Runners,

Are you an active runner, who runs competitively or even recreationally? If you are, then your voluntary participation in a survey is very much welcomed. I’m Vishal Chand and I’m majoring in Sport Science and Management in Nanyang Technological University (NTU). I’m currently attempting a Final Year Project (FYP) which aims to look at what motivates runners to run, and in doing so improve their overall well-being in life. I would be most grateful if you could just spare 10-15 minutes of your time in helping me with this survey.
Your voluntary participation in this study would be worthwhile as you would be contributing to a knowledge base on ways to motivate people to begin physical activity, particularly in running, and how physical activity is linked to making one feel better in general. Rest assured that your information will be kept confidential at all times. A review of the study's findings will also be made known to you once I have completed the study, some time in end April 2015, on http://www.justrunlah.com/blog/. Thank you for your participation in my study!
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING! :)