Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teckhooi

Brooks Marina Run 2015

Sounds boring but the scenery is impressive(:

You wont have much time to admire the view when you are more concern about your safety due to the low visibility, narrow route and uneven terrain on some part of the route. So a lot of time you will paying more attention on not stepping into a whole, not running into other people or slipping etc.

tt's one reason why i took part in the 10km.... no prob with visibility as its still before sundown (i means sun set).... and only need run one loop.......

Hey yo!

Race collection pack this Sat and Sun!

About ten more days to the run!!!

REMEMBER: BRING YOUR OWN SPORTS DRINK IF YOU NEED ISOTONIC

Unless you want to drink poison water and have a good juice cleanse the next day :bad:

And yet still haven't release the race route. Scare invite critism ? Anyway most peep here already guessed is 2 loops.

just enjoy the run and train with a water belt or hydration bag....... bring torchlight too if you are running the 21km cause they might be dark spots at some areas....

just enjoy the run and train with a water belt or hydration bag....... bring torchlight too if you are running the 21km cause they might be dark spots at some areas....

Headlight also can..... haa

AR : u r their die hard supporter, I suppose they will mail it to your house or allow u collect race day ! ūüėÖ

Really? :D

If it is the same as last year.. it is like in the middle of nowhere... under the sheares bridge underpass.....

So ... either from bayfront or from stadium?

How can I go to the start point? Just alight at Bayfront MRT Station?

Alight at stadium MRT and be prepared for a 20-30 mins casual walk or a 10 mins slow run to the starting venue.

Dropping at Bayfront is infinitely worse. You will need to walk through GBTB, then Barrage then GBTB East to reach the starting venue.

Which is why I do not understand why a free shuttle bus from Stadium MRT station is not provided for such a ulu starting location. Wait a min! Of cos I know why! :money:

Check out the directions posted by organiser:

marinarun2015-route-bigmap.jpg

Fort road? OH wow.. new route... route sounds good... means they are actually closing road for this run?

Will look at the route later when collecting pack!!

Check out the directions posted by organiser:

marinarun2015-route-bigmap.jpg

Thanks. From the map, it seems that I have to walk some kilometres to the event site after I exit the Stadium station. I'm sorry that I might not be familiar with the route since I'm not Singaporean.