Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

highwaystar

Shower facility at MacRitchie Male Changing Toilet.

Hi fellow Bro ,

Is the shower facility at Mac male toilet fixed ?

Several weeks back all were not working except for the cubicles.

Can any bro pls advise.

Thanks you

Hi fellow Bro ,

Is the shower facility at Mac male toilet fixed ?

Several weeks back all were not working except for the cubicles.

Can any bro pls advise.

Thanks you

I was at MacRithcie on the 9Aug. Shower outside is fixed but there are 1-2 without the "pull" (that metal piece where you pull to turn on the shower).

However, there was no water supply to the water cooler and toilet at the Half-way Point. Bring your own water.

wah,what happened to the facilities?!

I view any facilities if provided as bonuses, not entitlements. If I get something I can use for nothing, then great and highly appreciated. If not, then I manage on my own.

Hope they are up & running...!

I don't want to be in ST Stomp for being a stinking, inconsiderate runner taking public transport with mud hanging out of funny places & giving our poor cleaners to clean up a mess like what happened at the Holland V MRT incident yesterday

Not sure. Have to wait for highwaystar to reply.

I view any facilities if provided as bonuses, not entitlements. If I get something I can use for nothing, then great and highly appreciated. If not, then I manage on my own.

I'm ok too. But it would be very helpful to at least indicate when these facilities would not be available.

Hope they are up & running...!

I don't want to be in ST Stomp for being a stinking, inconsiderate runner taking public transport with mud hanging out of funny places & giving our poor cleaners to clean up a mess like what happened at the Holland V MRT incident yesterday

Not sure. Have to wait for highwaystar to reply.

hahaha. Yes yes. The shower facility is really useful (at least to me). Can go running and have shower before heading home. At least I am not smelly in public transport. :thumbsu:

I have an appointment at MacRithcie hope everything is up and running. My day is incomplete without going to the toilet.

As far as I know, everything is working unless something bad happened last evening. :P