Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Warrior

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2014

I wonder if the first day after 6pm will be packed with people. *remembers the horror of long queue at GEWR Racepack collection

I remember there was one year with long Q, but it was moving fast, no need to wait so long....... So I have no bad experience with that.....

I collected last year on Sat evening, no Q as most people are already resting for the big day. Planning to do it earlier this time, maybe Friday morning once its opened, I guess it wont be as crowded as Thurs morning? Some people like to chiong early early and be the first few there so I'll avoid Thurs.

And this is my first SCMS and a FM ^^

Just enjoy the run and feel the happiness when u cross the finishing line and be rewarded of your hardwork with a medal embossed with 42.195km...

Look through the medals in my blog and u know u will be a proud owner of one in less than 1 week... well earned!!!

https://autumnrunner.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/medal-review-standard-chartered-marathon-singapore-2014/

Apart from the medal, i 'm hoping that the finisher tee design/build is as good as the '08 so that the value will be higher to sell off in the forum... :P

SCM and SD finisher tee are the hottest cake in this town (forum)

Anyone wanna swap a male 10K slot with my male 21.1K one? Due to my ankle injury, I think I cannot run HM, so I would like to swap to run 10K. Just exchanging each other's bib, and no need to pay me for any margin.

Anyone interested in my offer, please contact me. I will arrive Singapore by December 5 around 1.00 pm, and I may be available at Expo around 2-4 pm.

You can contact me via LINE ID : Maggie_Beloved.

Letting go of scms full marathon race slot(everything inclusive, singlet size M). Pm me if interested, thanks!

Roger that I hope I will get that feeling you had when I cross the finishing line for my 1st SCMS FM

And this is my first SCMS and a FM ^^

Just enjoy the run and feel the happiness when u cross the finishing line and be rewarded of your hardwork with a medal embossed with 42.195km...

Look through the medals in my blog and u know u will be a proud owner of one in less than 1 week... well earned!!!

https://autumnrunner.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/medal-review-standard-chartered-marathon-singapore-2014/

Neither. That's the official SCMS merchandise that are being sold at retail price (with a slight discount of cos) at adidas store.

That's the event singlet. Corporate participants have already got the race packs. Color is darker than previous years and is pretty nice.

Be like a camel and drink more water for HM since first hydration point at 4km mark and its flagged off at 630 (baked under sun) . Other races' HM flag off at 530 right?

Majority start at 530am... I believe this scm HM starts at 630am due to :

- Start early , meaning we are disturbing the hotel guests ...

- Some routes are not well lighted , we may trip and fall

- Don't forget, the main attraction of this run is the USS . No sunlight , dark , take photo also not nice

That's why the 1st hydration point is crucial cause it starts at 630am. Haa.... So that runners will not feel too dehydrated as usually will perspire at the start line..

MIss one important thing. A smart handphone to get the lastest update from running forum, friend. :thumbsu:

Selfies!

Plus the stick....

Stick ready!! You see a guy carrying this 'unmissable' selfie stick along the route or taking pics with it...that'll be me LOL

1389404_761630757231660_165413278_a.jpg